Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12960 times)

Do the forums make you suicidal?

I don't care whether other people respect him, that is there own choice.
But he is a complete bag of stuff in my opinion now.
I think I had a bit of trouble expressing my point. What I meant to say is that calling him an ass is one thing, but saying "In my opinion you're a terrible person" is rather pretentious, because you're assuming he should care about your opinion when plenty of other people think he's great.

I think I had a bit of trouble expressing my point. What I meant to say is that calling him an ass is one thing, but saying "In my opinion you're a terrible person" is rather pretentious, because you're assuming he should care about your opinion when plenty of other people think he's great.
You make a great point Qwepir.
But I really don't care whether he even read my post or not.
This is the forums, and I can what I feel, And I said what I felt.

Quote from: Rules
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 
?

i ecounted socky yestery day and he kicked me from hydralish server and he got de admined:  then he came 2 uno da cats server where i was admin and i was just trying to tell him he came build and he post a blog about me and i didnt even ban him.

SO HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE A NOOB. AND SO WHAT IS I MISSPELLED WORDS IM NOT IN SCHOOL

Yes, because they teach you things in school for the sole purpose of knowing them in school.

i ecounted socky yestery day and he kicked me from hydralish server and he got de admined:  then he came 2 uno da cats server where i was admin and i was just trying to tell him he came build and he post a blog about me and i didnt even ban him.

SO HE WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO BE A NOOB. AND SO WHAT IS I MISSPELLED WORDS IM NOT IN SCHOOL
hahahahaahhahhahah i knew you would make a forum account

you are a complete and utter moron

Yes, because they teach you things in school for the sole purpose of knowing them in school.
ok nerd

hahahahaahhahhahah i knew you would make a forum account

you are a complete and utter moron
Socky get a life, you a richard, just face the facts, im a nice person unless some1 gets on my nerves

Socky get a life, you a richard, just face the facts, im a nice person unless some1 gets on my nerves
you must have someone on your nerves all the time then

you must have someone on your nerves all the time then
socky you sere getting on my nervers the way i was annoyed

socky you sere getting on my nervers the way i was annoyed
that why*

...said the one that made an account to argue.

...said the one that made an account to argue.
REALLY I DID! So ur stalking me now, watching my every move, go forget off, your proboly richard ride socky