Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront Megathread (No separating I and II)  (Read 2242 times)

Star Wars Battlefront. The old game for the PS2. A thread for it. Yay.

I don't have the first, but I kick ass at the second. 6.17 kills/deaths ratio, yo. Over 5,000 kills, less than 800 or something deaths. Well over 10,000 points, needless to say general ranked. Favorite class is the standard trooper, and I always play as either the Republic or the Empire. ALWAYS.

What's your best victory? Worst epicfail?
I'd have to say... Fighting on Kamino, I won a 1-15. I was a Stormtrooper, and I had the award Elite Rifle. My worst epicfail... Hmm... I suppose it would be when I was Darth Vader and walked into a nest of like 10 rebel troops.

Favorite award weapon? Least favorite award weapon? My favorite is the Elite Rifle, by far. The Particle Rifle is so terrible, I hate that one.

ANYway... Discuss.

Since Battlefront 2 includes the singleplayer kills/deaths, I had a KDR of like 27. lol

Since Battlefront 2 includes the singleplayer kills/deaths, I had a KDR of like 27. lol

My cousin said to me I am too good at Battlefront and I need to buy a 360 and play CoD.

Still my favorite online game for Ps2.

what i loved best about this one, is that you can bail out of a ship while flying it xD

BF>BFII
The space battles were boring, heroes were a joke, and they got rid of some of the best maps.

BF>BFII
The space battles were boring, heroes were a joke, they got rid of some of the best maps, and they got rid of bailing

BF>BFII
The space battles were boring, heroes were a joke, and they got rid of some of the best maps.
I actually preferred BF2 over the original, but they're both the same thing- fantastic.

I'm just waiting for BF3 to somehow come out.

they should combine BF1, BF2, and Republic Commando for the third one

I play SWBII on hard but it's still very easy.
SWBI actualy presents me a challenge, though.

Speaking of challenges and SWBI, GOSHDAMN REBEL PILOTS AND THEIR loving LASER SHOTGUN THINGY THAT'S REALLY OVERPOWERED >:(

Also I love the one Rhen Var map with the crypt and it was some sort of fortress thing (not the one with the small base thinger and at-ats, the one with all the awesome stuff), tis a shame they didn't add it in SWBII. :C
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:45:58 PM by Altered »

BF>BFII
This.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Conversion_Pack;94154

Nothing like playing BF1 with BF2's features.

Now I wish I had a PC copy of the game :(
Also I love the space battles.
Nothing like bombing the crap out of enemy frigates and blowing up the guts of the ship from the inside out. B)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:05:39 PM by Altered »

I have BFII for pc and ps2, and god damn its like rebel and droid is the easiest campaign

I have BFII for pc and ps2, and god damn its like rebel and droid is the easiest campaign

wat
I thought the only campaign was Rise of the Empire, starts with collecting the Death Star's power source from Mygeeto, goes on from there, etc etc etc?