Author Topic: Star Wars Battlefront Megathread (No separating I and II)  (Read 2241 times)

reward e-11
everywhere

I won a 1-13 fight on Kamino with the award E-11.

And I was the 1.

I prefer Battlefront on the PC. But I haven't played it for a long while.

Star Wars Battlefront. I think the original is the better one because SWBF2 has some pretty overpowered classes.
Single Player round on Kashyyyk. Enemy AI on hard/normal difficulty. I can't remember.
Playing as a Scout Trooper, it started off fairly crap, the enemy were supressing us until I had captured a command post and had holed up there picking off some enemies.

After about 15 mintes of wandering around shooting everyone, it turns out that I'm the last soldier on the map.
I had to hole up by a command post and pick off a large amount of Rebels with the sniper. I had some extremely close calls from when they tried to storm my post.

After that, I spent the remainder of the game hunting down the remaining troops.

Results:

Kills: 84 (No kidding.)
Deaths: 16
Headshots: I think it was somewhere around 60 or something.
CP captures: 2

I think on another match a lot earlier, I got 60 kills or something.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:56:32 AM by CpW »

I won a 1-13 fight on Kamino with the award E-11.

And I was the 1.
this one time in bf1 on geonosis a droideka glitched in a rock killed my entire remaining 159 clones

feelsbadman.png

is there any way to get the war hero damage increase red stuff off of my guy it makes sniping annoying when i scope i still see it and it sorta distracting

I would play the stuff out of this game if they remade it for PC or a console :/

reward e-11
everywhere

This.
This is what's made the game so easy, I also have Regulator and whatever the pistol award is, plus I spawn with damage input decrease and damage output increase thanks to being skilled. ^U^

Star Wars Battlefront. The old game for the PS2. A thread for it. Yay.
The old game for the PS2. A thread for it. Yay.
PS2
IT IS ON THE COMPUTER AND X-BOX.
And in the second one, holy stuff the award sniper SUCKS

I loved the Battlefront 2 game. I, for some reason, liked to do Mos Eisley CTF while being clones. In space, I had some sort of weird liking to destroying a ship from the inside out with a bomber.

This.
This is what's made the game so easy, I also have Regulator and whatever the pistol award is, plus I spawn with damage input decrease and damage output increase thanks to being skilled. ^U^
play the death star level where you defend the shuttle
crouch behind crates just beyond door
kill. everything.

What rewards.
There are no rewards in the PC version of BFI/BFII.

Yes there are. In the PC version of BFII when you achieve certain feats in a single life (6 kills with a pistol nets you the Gunslinger medal which gets you the Precision Pistol for that life). If you have enough medals you will have the rewards permanently.

I got this game on the day it was released for the PS2 and I still play it quite regularly.

When I was 8 I used to play it with my friend Garrett at my old house. I was always great. My brother was 14 at the time, and again, I was 8, and I still kicked his ass at that game.

I was such a junkie for this game, and if they remade this on the 360 or something I'd buy it.