bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505719 times)

oh
well on one hand cool
on the other hand I never play hardcore
on my third mutant hand, maybe I'll start. well I mean would, cus I'm not ever gonna really play it ugh
i'd heavily recommend the "hardcore no map" gamemode
because instead of relying on whether or not your gun is an m16/aek, you get to rely on who is spotted first and who has the best cover.

it really encourages team play and tactility

I came here expecting calm pictures of nice fields of cattle, but instead I am subjected to these disgusting pictures of murder and death! No wonder society is so corrupt!

Control scheme loving sucks.
I can't even play the game without it crashing now.
The layout sucks, the vehicles suck, tank armor is underpowered and these specializations suck rooster.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 03:03:37 AM by Ceist »

Control scheme loving sucks.
I can't even play the game without it crashing now.
The layout sucks, the vehicles suck, tank armor is underpowered and these specializations suck rooster.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch whine wine
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:00:53 AM by Bones4 »

My computer can run it... Just barely. Apart from the lag, it seemed okay to me.

Bitch bitch bitch bitch whine wine
Sorry just venting out my own discomforts with this. There's no option to change the control scheme back bf3. Not to mention hit-boxes and damage percentages. I'm also playing this on console, not PC.

Im runnin' everything on ultra with 4x antiailiasing and getting about 25-50 FPS on a lightly OC'd HD7850. Feels good man. Real good.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:09:02 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Sorry just venting out my own discomforts with this. There's no option to change the control scheme back bf3. Not to mention hit-boxes and damage percentages. I'm also playing this on console, not PC.

Oh, my bad. I assumed you meant PC. I can't speak for the console version at all.

Oh, my bad. I assumed you meant PC. I can't speak for the console version at all.
Consoles still have the ammo throw away issue. There's also only 24 player servers. We don't get Dom or obliteration. Snipers are undered powered and customization is still pretty broken. To say bf4 probably won't be fixed until like a week after official PC release.

First a stuffty 430m can run bf3 med settings and now a stuffty 5750 can run max?
Yeah right

and im on it right now bf4.
max settings cept for med lighting, and AA-off

runs at 52frames

maybe you just have all around horsestuff computers if you think a mid level video card cant do a thing.

I'm incredibly stoked for tomorrow! I've been looking up Battlefield 4 gameplay and it looks pretty good and worth a try.

Ive been enjoying the fuq outta the closed beta. Its a lot of fun.