bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505510 times)

Thing is, I haven't unlocked either the red dot OR the holo. I think I just might abandon the F2000, and go back to the M416.

Thing is, I haven't unlocked either the red dot OR the holo. I think I just might abandon the F2000, and go back to the M416.
Its sights are good enough already.

Its sights are good enough already.
same for most guns, i use the sights on...the m16a3, ak74, m4a1, aks74u, pkp pecheneg
so on...also i finally got the god damn famas off my number gun spot, idk why but i felt like a noob to have it as my "best" gun, the M16A3 took it's place

93R > G18
Less recoil and spread.
I love my 93R I have over 1000 kills with it already and I never use it as a primary weapon unless I run out of ammo for my first gun. The only thing about that Raffica is that you cannot single shot it. You have to keep it on 3-round burst because oddly enough it has less recoil and more firepower this way.

I love my 93R I have over 1000 kills with it already and I never use it as a primary weapon unless I run out of ammo for my first gun. The only thing about that Raffica is that you cannot single shot it. You have to keep it on 3-round burst because oddly enough it has less recoil and more firepower this way.
i found the 93R to be useless, but i may try it out again since someone has over 1000 kills with it...

guys, its official: planting C4 on an MAV is called boondocking.

guys, its official: planting C4 on an MAV is called boondocking.

idk if it works on the ps3 version... i must try this

I played these awesome rounds of conquest, the other team was good, but we where just a little bit better. There where huge firefights with tons of people, it got intense. Support with 870 frags and C4 on Tehran. I got my second 870 service star, plus a buttforgetton of double kills from putting C4 on tanks/apcs.

lol 37 and 38 with rykuta and abuata and norweegee on some random b2k map.
APPARENTLY you can't stick c4 on any drone or EOD so yea
i trolled the enemy team HARD with my random claymores
also at one point i was on top of the building at the market and there were enemies running down below so i just startted air dropping c4 and killing people lol

i just startted air dropping c4 and killing people lol
oh god i love doing this

Also, Wolfpack, why do we never play together? You seem pretty good.

Also, Wolfpack, why do we never play together? You seem pretty good.
hmm, what is your name again? wasn't is dave320

and i would gladly play with you, do you have a mic

If anyone has BF3 for xbox just me up. I usually play BF3 With TheArmyGuy. together, we make the perfect team but we can always welcome 2 more for a full squad of L33T.

If anyone has BF3 for xbox just me up. I usually play BF3 With TheArmyGuy. together, we make the perfect team but we can always welcome 2 more for a full squad of L33T.
My gamertag is Ormaphel
hook me up bro

Can i be your bullet shield?