bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 505381 times)

Looking through all this I'm suddenly glad I don't play with you guys. Support, shotguns, probably the kind of guys that spam m320 as well. Can't stand playing with people like that.

Looking through all this I'm suddenly glad I don't play with you guys. Support, shotguns, probably the kind of guys that spam m320 as well. Can't stand playing with people like that.
So you're angry that people use the most efficient tactics...

what's wrong with playing support lol?

So you're angry that people use the most efficient tactics...
Nah, I just don't enjoy playing with people who use cheap guns to get kills. If you can't get it done with any weapon you pick up you're not gonna be in my squad for long.

what's wrong with playing support lol?
Lay down.
Box.
Silenced. Light. Machine. Gun.

reading this im glad i dont play with you...
you sound like the kind of cigarette that gets angry when somebody isnt using a default weapon and consistently whines of hackers...

reading this im glad i dont play with you...
you sound like the kind of cigarette that gets angry when somebody isnt using a default weapon and consistently whines of hackers...
Not in any way. I use plenty of weapons. Its just that shotguns are awful and m320s are cheap.

I don't use shotguns often and i stay away from stuff like the an-94 and m320 because its not fun and OP. I use the doa when i just want to have a good time (and/or drunk) and strictly on close quarter DLC maps. When someone has a problem with me using that dao and bitch about "how much suck, need to use a real weapon" then i merely oblige and rape them just as hard anyways leaving them with pointless rants lol.

I'm just chuckling over how angsty quad and extrude got over something so small. I just wouldn't enjoy your playing style,and apparently you wouldn't enjoy mine. Not sure why that suddenly makes me a bad guy.

Everyone play differently and that should be accepted by all gamers no matter what. Some people like to be hardcore while others play for fun, not to win.

Not in any way. I use plenty of weapons. Its just that shotguns are awful and m320s are cheap.
I use M320 smoke for rush and spray my M60 with no shame.
Edit: I was playing hardcore and got teamkilled on accident, the guy then takes the time to send me a message saying sorry. That, my friends, is true respect.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:52:33 PM by Artificial Blocko »

I'm just chuckling over how angsty quad and extrude got over something so small. I just wouldn't enjoy your playing style,and apparently you wouldn't enjoy mine. Not sure why that suddenly makes me a bad guy.

oh yea im really mad you dont want to play with me!
i have one of the best people to play with, rykuta.
together we're unstoppable

oh yea im really mad you dont want to play with me!
i have one of the best people to play with, rykuta.
together we're unstoppable
Challenge Accepted. Pew.

i'd like to play with wehr but i'm not cigarette so i don't have premium

Lay down.
Box.
Silenced. Light. Machine. Gun.
umm, if someone plays support, that doesn't mean they do that
and even if they do, so what??
like I said in some drama thread, if you can't find a way to deal with someone using tactics you don't like, then you're probably stupid yourself
get a sniper rifle, sit far away, and that LMG is gone
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 08:19:07 PM by Night Fox »

umm, if someone plays support, that doesn't mean they do that
and even if they do, so what??
like I said in some drama thread, if you can't find a way to deal with someone using tactics you don't like, then you're probably stupid yourself
get a sniper rifle, sit far away, and that LMG is gone
No matter what tactic you use, there will always be a way to counter it.