bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 503534 times)

hitting x enemies with one shot counts as x00% accuracy.
huh
what?
but you can't have over 100% accuracy, that would mean you hit more times than you shot
am I the only one who uses suppressors
I use them on a few weapons, like the UMP and G36C because I don't like how they sound otherwise
and sometimes I use them when there are a couple of campers/snipers/etc getting on my nerves and I want to go kill them without each of them noticing the death of the others

Nah, Bro. I'll use them when I go covert ops with my friends in a squad. That's how we get behind enemy lines so fast on conquest and cut them off early.

huh
what?
but you can't have over 100% accuracy, that would mean you hit more times than you shot
Exactly. You shoot 1 bullet and it goes through 1 enemy and kills another. 2 birds with 1 stone= 200% accuracy.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 08:33:17 PM by hgpucom »

Exactly. You shoot 1 bullet and it goes through 1 enemy and kills another. 2 birds with 1 stone= 200% accuracy.
that can happen? I figured it could with rifles, but even then I don't remember ever killing more than one person with one shot
hm.

that can happen? I figured it could with rifles, but even then I don't remember ever killing more than one person with one shot
hm.
Yeah I know When I first figured this out I was so confused as well lol. Usually it's hard to do with shotguns since it has a spread of fire but you must have at some point shot a guy at point blank and the bullets killed a guy behind him.

i use suppressors on my guns because i usually find myself running behind people. It's nice if people don't really know where i am until they begin getting hit, especially when i have a carbine and need to maintain a certain amount of stealth to keep from being shot up. Also, having a supressor on your sidearm is really great as a sniper.

suppressor are weak versions of the flash suppressor, so just use that one instead.
and btw mondays, G3A3 is the best Assault Rifle

suppressor are weak versions of the flash suppressor, so just use that one instead.
i use suppressors because they look cooler and sound cooler and feel cooler

im stupid  :iceCream:

Right. Also the advantage suppressors have over flash suppressors is that some peolpe are stupid enough not to hear the silent shots being fired where as FS only takes you off the map (besides the bullet drop difference).

im stupid  :iceCream:
suppressors sound p. awesome on certain guns, but they're not as good as flash suppressors.
best support gun is PKP Pecheneg

suppressors sound p. awesome on certain guns, but they're not as good as flash suppressors.
best support gun is PKP Pecheneg
I use the RPK

I use the RPK
RPK is pretty cool, but PKP still better.
best engineer is SCAR-H

screw engies with a flaming cactus
they don't even use their guns on me; they just spam rockets until i die

each shotgun pellet counts as a hit; therefore hitting enemies with more than one bullet results in much large numbers. also, each pellet counts as a miss so it also drastically decreases accuracy

each shotgun pellet counts as a hit; therefore hitting enemies with more than one bullet results in much large numbers. also, each pellet counts as a miss so it also drastically decreases accuracy
Use slugs.

flash suppressors ftw