Poll

Is a Badspot text interview a good idea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)  (Read 10407 times)

Steam is a CPU eater. Making it a requirement to run your Blockland would be hell. Transferring over ID lists and creating compatibility would be a pain. Just not worth it at this time.
If your computer is from the early 2000's... oh wait Steam been around since then, guessing 1990's? And just because its on steam doesn't mean you have to make it completely work with Steam, half the games I own with steam don't even have join friends game option. To be honest if it was on steam I think the profits would outweighs the amount of work.

Where is the podcast..?

If your computer is from the early 2000's... oh wait Steam been around since then, guessing 1990's? And just because its on steam doesn't mean you have to make it completely work with Steam, half the games I own with steam don't even have join friends game option. To be honest if it was on steam I think the profits would outweighs the amount of work.

I built a new computer and it doesn't work. AKA I'm dealing with this like 7 year old computer another 7 years. All I know is Steam takes up a good 100mb+ RAM in itself.

I built a new computer and it doesn't work. AKA I'm dealing with this like 7 year old computer another 7 years. All I know is Steam takes up a good 100mb+ RAM in itself.
Thats forget all, get more RAM.

I use Blockland on Steam, sometimes. (Bottom left corner, add game. Add non steam game. Choose blockland.. Blahh..) It's laggy as hell though, for me.

I don't really see how this could work.

I don't really see how this could work.

If we get enough people to post their questions this could become an even larger topic and give it higher chances to be an actual interview!

On with the questions!

Here's a few more recent pictures of Badspot.

(Kid on the right is John1701)

I do believe that's Kompressor on the right. I'm surprised to see him out of his hole.
Last two images were from PAX 2010 in Seattle, Washington.

in those last two pictures badspot looks exactly the same

More questions!
More questions!
More questions!

you know what, i noticed that too
and he doesn't look very happy either :v

On my old Pentium IV computer Steam used 100% CPU (apparently) if I had my Friends window up.

Also, on top of that, this topic is invalid, I hardly see Badspot answering asked questions, just if they are more than serious, needing help or anything.

If he'd answer normal questions he'd also answer "WHY IS TAKING v20 SO LONG TO LAUNCH?".

you know what, i noticed that too
and he doesn't look very happy either :v
he just looks really tired, honestly.