ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 18974 times)

As a sweeping statement that's not true. I'm an starfish to people here, sure, but not everyone I talk to.
Rephrase that: You're an starfish to everyone on the forums. You agree with this?

Rephrase that: You're an starfish to everyone on the forums. You agree with this?
Still not everyone here. There are a select few I respect, and they've earnt it.

Still not everyone here. There are a select few I respect, and they've earnt it.
In a discussion environment where diverse opinions are in the majority, the only type of determinable respect is people who can discuss things while maintaining a level of respect for the rest of the community.

You earn an F in this category.

In a discussion environment where diverse opinions are in the majority, the only type of determinable respect is people who can discuss things while maintaining a level of respect for the rest of the community.

You earn an F in this category.
Yeah so uh, what's your point

By being an starfish to everyone, you're actively and deliberately lowering your intelligence in the views of other forum members. I don't know what psychological backing goes behind this, however I'm sure it has something to do with your egotism.

Is this an unintentional tradeoff or do you consciously know this?

his point is that you're a richard

By being an starfish to everyone, you're actively and deliberately lowering your intelligence in the views of other forum members. I don't know what psychological backing goes behind this, however I'm sure it has something to do with your egotism.

Is this an unintentional tradeoff or do you consciously know this?
I'm an ass, not an idiot. Of course I understand the tradeoff. Your view assumes that I actually have an interest in what people think of my intelligence or character, which I don't. I come here and call it as I see it.

I'm an ass, not an idiot. Of course I understand the tradeoff. Your view assumes that I actually have an interest in what people think of my intelligence or character, which I don't. I come here and call it as I see it.
You consciously understand that your anger and cynicism is causing people to demean your intelligence and disregard your argument in whatever situation it may be in, yet you do it anyway. Therefore, the only reason you created the argument or participated in it in the first place is to anger people. Which means you have just consciously admitted to trolling, enjoy your ban.

If you actually had a point to make, you wouldn't want the ANGER > INTELLIGENCE tradeoff to occur because it would cause people to disregard your opinion, however you do not care because your only goal is to anger people.

You have now admitted to trolling.

Boltster has yet to be an starfish to me, I feel slightly cheated.

You consciously understand that your anger and cynicism is causing people to demean your intelligence and disregard your argument in whatever situation it may be in, yet you do it anyway. Therefore, the only reason you created the argument or participated in it in the first place is to anger people. Which means you have just consciously admitted to trolling, enjoy your ban.

If you actually had a point to make, you wouldn't want the ANGER > INTELLIGENCE tradeoff to occur because it would cause people to disregard your opinion, however you do not care because your only goal is to anger people.

You have now admitted to trolling.
You haven't made a logical proof here as much as you might like to think otherwise. You can't jump from "doesn't mind people thinking less of him" to "is therefore trolling". I don't sugar coat what I say, because I've got no motivation to. It inadvertently causes some people to get angry - as a result, not a purpose. You and anyone who gets offended are just too sensitive.

You haven't made a logical proof here as much as you might like to think otherwise. You can't jump from "doesn't mind people thinking less of him" to "is therefore trolling". I don't sugar coat what I say, because I've got no motivation to. It inadvertently causes some people to get angry - as a result, not a purpose. You and anyone who gets offended are just too sensitive.
It's not, "Inadvertent" as you fallaciously state; however it's been made clear you know you're angering people because you've now consciously said that you understand that people.

However what you say does add a second parameter to what you are. If your goal is to state your opinions, receive all the slack you get and don't give a stuff otherwise, you're an angsty teenage brat.

Despite which ever one you choose to be, neither are correct personality types to utilize in any form of social situation, online or not. You do not belong here.

It's not, "Inadvertent" as you fallaciously state; however it's been made clear you know you're angering people because you've now consciously said that you understand that people.
Accidentally deleted part of my message

Add this:

[will be angered by what you say, yet you do not care]

Well look, I'm not going to sit here and pick apart you shoddy logic all night because there are other things I rather be doing, so let me just say this:

I don't come here with the intent to make people angry. I say what I think or what I see and if that offends some people then that's their problem for being over sensitive.

and I don't know if you're trying to look all proper or not, but you sound more handicapped than icy when he was on the peak of his ego trip

He hasn't been an starfish to me.
atleast i don't think he has. that or I've just not been paying attention.

Well look, I'm not going to sit here and pick apart you shoddy logic all night because there are other things I rather be doing, so let me just say this:
Nowhere throughout the following quotes have you said why my logic is shoddy. I'm going to disregard this as you trying to derogate my previous post's main point. There are only two possible explanations why you have no regard for anyone else, which is:

1. You are an angsty teenage brat who states his opinions outloud, rejects all criticisms and retorts with insults and cynicism and has no regard for whether what he says improves or destroys his reputation here. In which case your, "Too cool for the internet" mindset will not be tolerated by any forum members here. You have no place on this forum.

2. You are a troll who is intentionally creating problems in threads and insulting people in irrelevant situations (Ex. The topic of this drama thread) to get them angry for your own amusement. You've admitted to this by stating clearly that you do not care what people think of you. The only reason a sane person would subtract attention and recognition for their opinions is if they don't even care whether people agree and their only goal is to anger people for their own amusement. Which makes you a troll.

Which type describes you best in your own opinion Boltster? Both are bad and both will get you banned, but I ask this completely from my own curiosity.