Author Topic: CRP  (Read 19813 times)

This looks like a very promising addon, but try to make it so people can actually Roleplay rather than it ending up like GTA and getting guns out of nowhere.
Thanks. I'll try and do the best I can on it

Child Related Po-
Damnit.
I should really stop thinking about weird stuff. :C

I saw the OP title and I was thought it said 'crap' at first

then I saw this was a city rp mod and was thinking the title mind as well be crap

but then I saw the upcoming features list and thought "oh hey this could actually end well"

but then I thought: 65% of all servers on BL will  be city rp for months

but then I thought: 65% of all servers on BL will  be city rp for months
Nope. This mod won't ever be released.

Nope. This mod won't ever be released.
private and given to certain people?

private and given to certain people?
The only people that have it and ever will have it is me and Kalphiter because Kalphiter hosts the server.

The most I will ever releases is small sections of code that I need help on. But other than that I have everything covered.

You should release it publicly, allow people to do what they want with it. The kinds of people who host the cool new mod only don't host good servers in the first place, so it's not like we'd be losing anything.

You should release it publicly, allow people to do what they want with it. The kinds of people who host the cool new mod only don't host good servers in the first place, so it's not like we'd be losing anything.
I'm never going to release it publicly, maybe privately to a few friends but that's it.
Don't get your hopes up.

Yeah. Why hasn't anybody thought of that before?
i am :o

I'm never going to release it publicly, maybe privately to a few friends but that's it.
Don't get your hopes up.
I don't want it, there's just no REAL reason not to.

They're not good servers in the first place, so we wouldn't be losing anything.

Bump, are we still doing this Sunday Night? Time? (EST)?

Bump, are we still doing this Sunday Night? Time? (EST)?
Just sunday. I'll send all the beta testers a PM.

Yeah. Why hasn't anybody thought of that before?

Because nobody knows how to script...

Including me.

Jasa I know RPs get boring after a while so why not some events or games that happen?

Like say a storm attacks the map, or people could street race.

I think it would keep it from going GTA.