Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 62594 times)

I have a few stuff on RTB, but I think I'll start fixing up and releasing stuff in February.
I spy, with my little eye, crates on the back of that truck.

You spy right. The crates are the equivalent of a 3x3 cube, though I know your crates had different size.

They are a cube, where the distance between two edges is the same distance between the player's hands in /hug position. Dunno if that helps. Manty may have the blend file still.

I got the measurements now, I can remake the crates. Also, the thing is about 32 units long. Like my coach model.

I got the measurements now, I can remake the crates. Also, the thing is about 32 units long. Like my coach model.
32 units = 32 studs?

I have a few stuff on RTB, but I think I'll start fixing up and releasing stuff in February.
You spy right. The crates are the equivalent of a 3x3 cube, though I know your crates had different size.
. So nothing until February?

Sorry Barn, but that cant possibly be considered a behemoth, we both know my vehicles took that title long ago, lol. Looks good though.

But what is that black hole above the grill?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 04:42:44 PM by phydeoux »

Sorry Barn, but that cant possibly be considered a behemoth, we both know my vehicles took that title long ago, lol. Looks good though.

But what is that black hole above the grill?

It's another grille. And I already named it Behemoth :P

It's another grille. And I already named it Behemoth :P
Yo dawg we heard you liek grillez...

Just a question, is the Modern sedan going to be worked on?

Another Question so I know for sure: Are you going to do anything Christine related Barnabas?

why is there a transparent green over all the reflectors if you look at them from a distance?

why is there a transparent green over all the reflectors if you look at them from a distance?

I really have no idea. The orange and other oddly coloured (blue, dark red, brown, etc) bits used to work fine before one of the v20 updates, so it's more of an issue from Badspot's side. I think.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 05:47:53 AM by Barnabas »

Make the fins and roof on the Cortez white instead of black, that way it will look more like Christine. <3