Author Topic: pie man- The toughest most awesome person on the forums  (Read 17916 times)

You guys purposely piss me off don't you?
It's the forum.

Of course they try.

I thought you were calm. Maybe if you stop lying and learn to use grammar maybe we will respect you a bit more, friend.

No. You need to stop acting like some sort of tough guy and get the forget out.

NOPE, we made this entire thread just to make statements that accidentally piss you off, then argue with you about them.

Pie man is a complete moron. When I messaged him about the drama topic that he made about me, he also tried to act tough and cool.

On the bright side, most of the community hates him now and he will most likely do something stupid and get banned eventually.

Pie man is a complete moron. When I messaged him about the drama topic that he made about me, he also tried to act tough and cool.

On the bright side, most of the community hates him now and he will most likely do something stupid and get banned eventually.
post an image please.

Yeah, I joined IRC and one guy said  "join my server if you like halo and also have a lot of halo guns!" and I commented that no one will come to your server if you just say that.
pie man starts being a bitch to me, then another guys starts calling me a douche, I will try to get some pics of that.

Here are some pics

l
                        l
                        l
                        l
                       V

Yeah, I joined IRC and one guy said  "join my server if you like halo and also have a lot of halo guns!" and I commented that no one will come to your server if you just say that.
pie man starts being a bitch to me, then another guys starts calling me a douche, I will try to get some pics of that.
I only said that because  you acted like a richard to someone trying to have fun all he wanted was someone to play on his server but you YOU put his hopes down

Poor kid all he wanted was a friends

Who ever said I was trying to act tough? Just because I get mad and lose myself doesn't mean anything.

Other than that I got a few issues

And shut up about grammar if you don't like it don't read it.

I thought you were calm. Maybe if you stop lying and learn to use grammar maybe we will respect you a bit more, friend.
Also I ain't lying that's how my life is now if you have proof that my life is a lie then were is it? If not then well idk point being I haven't lied about anything.

Grammar isn't changing much I picked up this way of talking as a grew up thru the years I can TRY to talk right for the sake of you all actually knowing what im saying.

you have proof that my life is a lie then were is it?
Take your pic.

If there was one of someone doing crazy stuff in a go kart then that would describe my Saturday 

Pie Man, you are the definition of "egotism"

Everything you say is opinionated and self-centered towards making you look "tougher".

Relax, you don't need to do it.

If there was one of someone doing crazy stuff in a go kart then that would describe my Saturday