Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 209135 times)

have kill messages when they kill each other, and when you kill them.
Oh, and have their name on the ending scoreboard.

Again, if it's possible.

These are both possible and I had it set up like that before, but I removed them because they just spammed up the chat and the scoreboard.

Everyone decided to go in Spectators to see what the bots can do, they were both stupid and hilarious at the same time. Plus you can spectate the bots!
They are quite entertaining!

i'm not sure if this has been addressed, but my friend is having problems where you randomly lose ownership of your slayer minigame on his server, making it unable to be edited. not sure if he has an older version or not, but it's really going to mess him up when he finally finishes his server. any help with it?

I can't help unless he posts here with a lot more details and gives me a console log.

I think you've broken shuffle somehow.

Hey Greek, Could you add a section in the help menu that shows us how to add bots in our Games? I find trying to event them with no knowledge of how to do so is hard... (( Ex. TDM Allies/Enemys, Sentries, DM Bots ))
kthx

I think you've broken shuffle somehow.
Yep, i updated to latest version and team shuffling is completely broken. amazing.

Hey Greek, Could you add a section in the help menu that shows us how to add bots in our Games? I find trying to event them with no knowledge of how to do so is hard... (( Ex. TDM Allies/Enemys, Sentries, DM Bots ))
kthx
It isn't a feature yet, but when it is I will do that.

Yep, i updated to latest version and team shuffling is completely broken. amazing.
Go to the Advanced menu, find the option called [Teams | Shuffle Mode] and change it. That will switch you to the alternate team shuffle mode, which should work. Also, how is it broken?

Go to the Advanced menu, find the option called [Teams | Shuffle Mode] and change it. That will switch you to the alternate team shuffle mode, which should work. Also, how is it broken?
I was there trying to fix it. I tried changing the shuffle mode.
Every time we reset everyone was on the same team they were before.

I was there trying to fix it. I tried changing the shuffle mode.
Every time we reset everyone was on the same team they were before.
Is the server online still? The teams also need to have auto-sort on and a sort weight that is greater than 0.

Is the server online still? The teams also need to have auto-sort on and a sort weight that is greater than 0.
One team had 1 max players and the other had -1. I'm pretty sure that sort weight was 1 for both teams. Autosort was on

These are both possible and I had it set up like that before, but I removed them because they just spammed up the chat and the scoreboard.
Maybe there could be an option to enable/disable.
And quick question, if they go over team objectives (flags, caps) will they pick it up/cap it?

Greek, if you're online, the server is up so i can figure out the slayer thing. PM me for the password.

now down, sorry

also your updates list in the OP is out of date
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 03:48:11 PM by Megaguy2 »

Greek, whenever I exit out of my own server with slayer enabled, it lags a lot and I am spammed with a load of error messages in my console.

I can't even upload the console because it's too big.

However, it is spammed with:
Code: [Select]
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (29221): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'getClient'
BackTrace: ->MessageCallback->[Slayer_Client_Main]disconnect->[autoEvents]disconnect->disconnect->[Slayer_Main]destroyServer->destroyServer->endMission->[BotHolePackage]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[onPlayerFirstTouch]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Brick]fxDTSBrick::onRemove->[Slayer_Dependencies_Minigames]getMiniGameFromObject->getMiniGameFromObject

Greek, whenever I exit out of my own server with slayer enabled, it lags a lot and I am spammed with a load of error messages in my console.

I can't even upload the console because it's too big.

Does this happen if you disable slayer?

You can upload the log to http://filedropper.com

@seth -yes they will