Slayer

Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 207615 times)

Oh hello bump by creator
These are both possible and I had it set up like that before, but I removed them because they just spammed up the chat and the scoreboard.
Maybe you could add an option for it?

Also when do you think the bots thing will be done?

So whenever I have 1 team, and only 1 life for each player, when one person dies, it ends the round and resets as if everyone died. How can I fix this?

So whenever I have 1 team, and only 1 life for each player, when one person dies, it ends the round and resets as if everyone died. How can I fix this?
You could make it a DM.

I recall it being mentioned that Slayer silently adds some VCE variables, but I can't find them anywhere. Could you add them to the documentation?

I recall it being mentioned that Slayer silently adds some VCE variables, but I can't find them anywhere. Could you add them to the documentation?
Until then, here's a list of them.

<var:brick:teamName>
<var:brick:teamNameColored>

<var:client:lives>
<var:client:kills>
<var:client:deaths>
<var:client:team>
<var:client:teamName>
<var:client:teamNameColored>
<var:client:teamColor>
<var:client:teamColorID>
<var:client:teamScore>
<var:client:teamMembers>

Not sure if it's miniGame or mini.

<var:miniGame:gameMode>
<var:miniGame:resetting>
<var:miniGame:useRounds>
<var:miniGame:useTeams>
<var:miniGame:lives>
<var:miniGame:points>
<var:miniGame:time>
<var:miniGame:teamCount>
<var:miniGame:numLiving>
<var:miniGame:numSpawned>
<var:miniGame:numMembers>

Below is a list of vars with a number next to it, going up to the maximum number of team events.

<var:miniGame:teamScoreNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamLivingNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamSpawnedNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamIsDeadNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamKillsNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamDeathsNUMBER>
<var:miniGame:teamMembersNUMBER>

They are listed on the Help tab of the GUI (with descriptions), in addition to the main Slayer post on RTB.

wowzers maybe i should have paid more attention
WELP whatever thanks

i bet it would be awesome if greek2me recreated zapt

...but better

It would be cool if there was a changeTeam event for clients for endless games where one player is a killer or something, idk.

i bet it would be awesome if greek2me recreated zapt

...but better
no it would suck

It would be cool if there was a changeTeam event for clients for endless games where one player is a killer or something, idk.
There is a Client => joinTeam event that accepts a team name.

what happened to team bots :(

what happened to team bots :(

They were playing defense on my CTF server today! There's still a lot to do, though, and I haven't worked on them in a while.

You could make it a DM.
But I don't want a last man standing, I want it so that 1 person could survive and beat the level (it would be a zombie map that requires your team to capture a point to "survive.")

But I don't want a last man standing, I want it so that 1 person could survive and beat the level (it would be a zombie map that requires your team to capture a point to "survive.")
For now you can put this in console: function Slayer_MiniGameSO::victoryCheck_lives(%this){return -1;}

Look what I found when I was digging through some old Scattered Space archives... The original Slayer!

Wow you really changed it, did it start as an edit of TDM?