Poll

?

84 (71.2%)
34 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Slayer  (Read 205314 times)

Ok

Edit: It's still not working
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:18:42 PM by Georges »

That worked. Thanks! :)

So now I have the new version on my hosting computer, and it worked when I ran blockland and got the update. Then I started my dedicated and it's still the old version?

So now I have the new version on my hosting computer, and it worked when I ran blockland and got the update. Then I started my dedicated and it's still the old version?

Is your dedicated server on a different Blockland installation? You need to update that, too.

Is your dedicated server on a different Blockland installation? You need to update that, too.
Yah, just figured that out. Thanks again! Hopefully this will be the last time I need your help.

Can you make a way to turn off capture points acting like zone bricks? As in, whenever my capture bricks are invisible (everything off) you can still capture them.
Sorry for re-posting this from a while back but could you maybe make a pref to turn this on or off? Because I want to be able to have capture points that change location after capturing them, but when they are invisible you can still capture it.

Do the path nodes currently do anything?

My friends and I are trying to get the bots to walk around the map and they just seem to diddle around.

Do the path nodes currently do anything?

My friends and I are trying to get the bots to walk around the map and they just seem to diddle around.

Make sure you give them a rally node or CP or something to go to.

This is the last call for bug reports before the 3.8 final release.

Report them here: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/issues/new

I'm getting a bunch of errors for unable to find function SlayerClient_Support::getDynamicVariable.
Rename client/dependencies/server-prefs.cs to client/dependencies/serverprefs.cs or type this into the console: exec("Add-Ons/Gamemode_Slayer/Client/Dependencies/Server-Prefs.cs");

Update Slayer and restart Blockland. Don't use e(); or exec();, just restart it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 04:04:45 PM by Axo-Tak »

I can't even find SlayerClient_Support::getDynamicVariable in the code. Are you sure you have the latest version?

Please include the option to hide kills for a single team only

Please include the option to hide kills for a single team only

It's there already. Click the Advanced button at the bottom of the team panel.

Fyi, I'm not taking feature requests.

I have a bug:
There are two teams, Team Red (Humans), Team Blue (Bots)

Team Blue has settings set to:
0 Max Players
4 Preferred Players

I start the minigame and they dont spawn, and I have to reset the minigame and then they spawn.
Here's the console log:

you can find the error thingy at the end on the console.