Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148469 times)

Don't have a military starting out. Trust me. It doesn't make sense at all.
Or have this:
5 tanks
6 fighters
3 battleships
no aircraft carrier.

OMG ok ill put everything down but USB will have an aircraft carrier

OMG ok ill put everything down but USB will have an aircraft carrier
What the-
There's a reason why you shouldn't have an aircraft carrier.
It won't fit on a spaceship. Which we traveled in to get here. Make sense now?

I just looked at that post again.
*puts gun to head*
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:21:55 PM by xxxxkill »

WELCOME TO NAPPY NEWS, THE ONLY SOURCE OF NEWS IN THIS COUNTRY!
Hello, it is I, Max Nappy, here to give you the latest news on our wonderful country. We are almost finished getting our housing done so you workers have a place to rest. Please know, that they're not the best, since there are so many of you! We have also improved our piping system which means running water for all! Please know that showers are now needed since I don't want to smell your butts. In other news, I have just murdered a man! This has been Max Nappy, get back to work.

Hello, it is I, Max Nappy, here to give you the latest news on our wonderful country. We are almost finished getting our housing done so you workers have a place to rest. Please know, that they're not the best, since there are so many of you! We have also improved our piping system which means running water for all! Please know that showers are now needed since I don't want to smell your butts. In other news, I have just murdered a man! This has been Max Nappy, get back to work.
Oh dear god...

Ontopic:
Kintharia News:
President Aroth has requested a friendly visit to Nappy Land, to meet Max Nappy. We'll see if he gets out alive, but just in case, he's going in armed, and with a guard detail.

Sorry for two casts in a row, but Aroth from... Kintharia, is it? Is coming to pay me a friendly visit. I expect no violence to occur, and if it does, I know you guys will come help me! If you don't, you possibly lose water for a day! Better not sweat! I want none of you touching him while he's on his way up here, so stay on your best behavior, and get back to work.

How are we gonna do this... Ah well, Apocalypse style.

"It's nice to meet you Max Nappy. Ignore the gun on my back."

"Right, now, what is it you wanted to speak to me about?"

"I'm here to negotiate trade routes, alliances, et cetera."

"Guys, what the forget're you doing?! Keep your voices down, the overseepurrs will hear you! Quick, get back to wo-"
*A overseepurr pulls Jetlok aside and slams him against a table and forces him to bend over it, ass out. The overseepurr pulls both their pants down and brutally does the exact thing you're thinking he was going to do*

I began with a detailed explination of the routes, and the terms of the alliance.
Basically:
1. We trade excess crap, that actually has use mind you.
2. We are not allowed to attack each other, otherwise I shall declare war.
3. We are to help each other in times of war.
4. Yeah, that's pretty much it.

"Guys, what the forget're you doing?! Keep your voices down, the overseepurrs will hear you! Quick, get back to wo-"
*A overseepurr pulls Jetlok aside and slams him against a table and forces him to bend over it, ass out. The overseepurr pulls both their pants down and brutally does the exact thing you're thinking he was going to do*
Well that's wonderful.

Jetlok is bringing lovey back

Stop trolling.

"Fine, so long as you respect my choice to be a dictator"

"I'm not one to judge. Do we have an agreement?"