Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)

Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 148566 times)

I used a different one.

Kintharian scientists re-do all that stuff. The translation ended with: "This is The Commissariat of Foreign Affairs. If there is advanced life present on this planet, please respond."

Um...

Hello Kittians get the transmission..

¨ÐÒæ@Òæ@¨ÐÊ@�ÞÚÚÒææÂäÒÂè@ÞÌ@�ÞäÊÒÎÜ@�ÌÌÂÒäæ\@�Ì@èÐÊäÊ@Òæ@ÂÈìÂÜÆÊÈ@ØÒÌÊ@àäÊæÊÜè@ÞÜ@èÐÒæ@àØÂÜÊèX@àØÊÂæÊ@äÊæàÞÜÈ\

They shoot nukes in the direction of where the transmission came from.

¨ÐÒæ@Òæ@¨ÐÊ@�ÞÚÚÒææÂäÒÂè@ÞÌ@�ÞäÊÒÎÜ@�ÌÌÂÒäæ\@�Ì@èÐÊäÊ@Òæ@ÂÈìÂÜÆÊÈ@ØÒÌÊ@àäÊæÊÜè@ÞÜ@èÐÒæ@àØÂÜÊèX@àØÊÂæÊ@äÊæàÞÜÈ\

God bitch slaps you. You die. Stop trolling.

Get the forget out

what the hell, i'm not trolling. you guys are the ones loving trolling, i'm just trying to play this game thing. :c meanies.

My mouse is being drawn towards the report button.

My mouse is being drawn towards the report button.
help me

mine too

The captain paces back and forth. There's still no reply from the planet. He looks at the navigator, "are you sure this is Cerio?"

"Our logs are spotty but the ion trails could only come from human ships. We can only wait."

The captain guy's speech is interrupted as the nuke makes contact and blows them the forget up.

I've already reported him today

The captain paces back and forth. There's still no reply from the planet. He looks at the navigator, "are you sure this is Cerio?"

"Our logs are spotty but the ion trails could only come from human ships. We can only wait."

The Fockewolfian space station Zulu Bravo 002 radios back: "This is the Fockewolfe space station Zulu Bravo 002, please state your intentions. You are nearing the Terran atmosphere, state  your intentions or be fired upon." Zulu Bravo 002 aims its rocket launchers at the ship.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 08:17:46 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

The forgetswolfs space stations' transmission fails to get through, as the other planet/ship/thing was blown to bits.

The Fockewolfian space station Zulu Bravo 002 radios back: "This is Zulu Bravo 002, please state your intentions. You are nearing the Terran planet, state  your intentions or be fired upon." Zulu Bravo 002 aims its rocket launchers at the ship.

Hello, this is the nation of Tharsha. We are seeking to reestablish contact with the planet of Cerio.

Hello, this is the nation of Tharsha. We are seeking to reestablish contact with the nation of Cerio.
Being ally's with Fokkewolf, We hear the transmission and remember the name. "This is the leadership of Porlaq, formerly HoTCR

Hello, this is the nation of Tharsha. We are seeking to reestablish contact with the planet of Cerio.

"I am afraid you are in the wrong galaxy." *the rocket launchers turn away* "This is the planet Terra. Over."