Poll

What do you think of Earth 6.0, hosted by Gojira?

Do it
9 (75%)
Don't do it
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Earth 5.0 - Welcome to Terra (discussion)  (Read 154711 times)

Thousands of acid-filled Self Delete ships rain from the sky, pelting cities and leaving massive holes in the ground the size of bomb craters.

The mothership sends several missiles to Terra and they explode in the upper atmosphere as a giant trollface before dissipating.

It's not like any of this is actually happening.
I started to shoot at the air.

Wow yeah, I'm sure that'll do lots of good against the massive fleet of Self Delete ships that are destroying city blocks on impact.

Suddenly a large greyish-tan spherical object, around the size of a smaller moon, materializes in orbit. Its surface is studded with very deep canyons, scars, and craters.

sudenly a blocc of clay coms to life and starts dansing

I started to shoot at the air.

Tharsha begins bombarding Terra

a message comes from the ship "forget you guys for loving up Cerio"

Suddenly a large greyish-tan spherical object, around the size of a smaller moon, materializes in orbit. Its surface is studded with very deep canyons, scars, and craters.
OH HELL!

"Well, this a wonderful. People are trolling the planet. The PLANET for god's sake. I've never even heard of that. Oh forget it, get to the choppahs."
Tharsha begins bombarding Terra

a message comes from the ship "forget you guys for loving up Cerio"
I send a signal flare. It explodes into a gigantic middle finger. I flip off the sky.

Zulu Bravo 002: "Welcome to Terra then. I heard the story of Hera from my granddaddy, sounds like it got real ugly. I have no clue what the hell happened to Cerio, I think economic collapse."

*ignoring the random trolling you guys are doing*

Battleship-sized possessors descend from orbit to personally infest the leaders of each of the countries. That means like a football-field sized ship is hovering above you delicately wrapping your head in a tentacle.

then the clay starts digging and finds more clay and adds it to itself

Off of the surface of this object sprout giant floating "islands", with greenish bristles on their tops. Each of these islands is around 20 kilometers long and they begin to head towards all major cities on the planet.

im not trolling im playing along
im just trying to start my nation

Battleship-sized possessors descend from orbit to personally infest the leaders of each of the countries. That means like a football-field sized ship is hovering above you delicately wrapping your head in a tentacle.
I kill myself. forget you.

Non-trolling time:
Kintharian News:

The military has expanded to about 2,000 people. We all thank you for helping Kintharia.

Don't mind me, I just want to strip this solar system of all of its resources and leave it dead and lifeless.