9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 539756 times)

I've spent many a day on uesp reading through the lore sections.
Some real interesting stuff in there.

Still waiting for an Akaviri game. Even if they just made it one of the spinoffs like redguard back in the day. The cultures of the races there are so interesting. Like the tiger who attempt to transform themselves into dragons and the argonian-like lizard men who are pretty much humanoid dragons, more so than the argonians.
Also the monkey race, I loving love monkeys. Though the lore also talks about some apes that live among the elves in Tamriel. Actually those apes are really interesting because they see the high elves as the ultimate race and aspire to be just like them. So you can imagine planet of the apes style guys dressed up in fancy clothes and stuff.
Closest to that-
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122246259&searchtext=isle
I love it.
Though it kinda cheats the game, gives you (I think) all enchantments and 10 of each alchemy ingredient.

Not to mention Oblivion came out seven years ago
No way. Let me check.

Holy stuff. It really is that old! :O Time flies eh.

Game is getting old, guys, needs more content.

DLC soon...

Soon...

dragonborn's coming out for the PC in 4 days :L

dragonborn will be a good birthday present

thanks bethesda!!

is anyone else annoyed that in skyrim common nouns like "dog" and "order" are capitalized

Does anyone else really hope that ESO isn't stuff? It seems really promising and I hope the send it in a good direction.

Does anyone else really hope that ESO isn't stuff? It seems really promising and I hope the send it in a good direction.
it isn't promising at all

it isn't promising at all

It is promising if you don't go in expecting it to be Oblivion/Skyrim with multiplayer.

Well, Dragonborn is out. Anyone have it yet?

Well, Dragonborn is out. Anyone have it yet?
i preordered it
haven't played it yet though because i just realised it was out

Could someone compile a list of features it comes with? like how many new armors and enemy "races" (Draugr and draugr overlord are not a different enemy!), weapons and quests it comes with?

SKYRIM.

WHAT ARE YOU DOWNLOADING.

THAT IS 1.5 GB.

THAT ISN'T THE DRAGONBORN DLC.