9 (2.9%)
Morrowind
37 (12%)
Oblivion
69 (22.3%)
Skyrim
188 (60.8%)

Total Members Voted: 309

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls Megathread  (Read 566151 times)

Woah. I'd play it if you could switch between the two at any time in game.
You technically could

its a side questline lol

Well, time to spoil you every guild questline and all greater sidequests in Skyrim...

Well, time to spoil you every guild questline and all greater sidequests in Skyrim...
Morrowind is 11 years old. If you don't want spoilers then avoid this thread. I did it when Skyrim came out.

Morrowind is 11 years old. If you don't want spoilers then avoid this thread. I did it when Skyrim came out.
I like the way how both of us have switched sides in opinions about posting spoilers.

I found some float boots from "Berandas" named place in Morrowind.

I found an old CD in a few CD cases, from 1995-2002. Morrowind was burned onto one of the discs in there, but it won't work. :(

So my Oblivion got forgeted over. The Chorrol Mage's Guild interior door disappeared and I couldn't leave. Reloaded an older save and it was still missing.

In morrowind my characters strenght and endurance stats are being drained by an invisible potion/enchanted item. How do i  fix this?

That's the first time I've seen the guy's eyes. Usually there's a second pair of glasses.

That's the first time I've seen the guy's eyes. Usually there's a second pair of glasses.

I was a little shocked not to see the other sunglasses.

Fixed a rare issue where player could become stuck in Night Mother’s coffin during “Death Incarnate”

oh my lord

I feel sorry for anyone that experienced this glitch