Author Topic: Build Renovation Competition  (Read 29431 times)

I'm not saying Sleven doesn't deserve credit for his building skills, I'm saying that Sleven should stop letting it go to his head. Just because some people think he's great at building doesn't mean he can rate so poorly on other people.

Sorry you aren't thinking rationally here. I don't subscribe to the old "I'd like to see you do better" argument when it comes to criticism. What should it matter what people think of Sleven's building skills when it comes to his reviews of others. Roger Ebert is a great film reviewer, is he a film-maker? No. Do you see the film industry saying to him "Well we'd like to see you do better before we can take your opinions seriously"

A terrible builder might review a build badly, they might not be able to do better but they still know what's good and bad. Stop getting so hot headed Custard. I thought you were capable of rational thought. I didn't realise you used schoolboy arguments. No one is saying their opinion is superior over an other, I don't understand where you are getting this from.

I find its humour and ironic that you also say "Criticism is OPINION based" despite shooting down our opinions.

Chill out babes x

wel hoogle........i kno u are but what am i -_              -

You're talking about direct criticism with no competition involved.

HOWEVER, You're a MOVIE MAKER, in a MOVIE COMPETITION.

You don't wander off and critique other contestants movies, because it makes you look like an starfish who thinks he knows what he's doing.

I'm not negating criticism altogether, I'm negating the need for criticism in such a situation, especially when Sleven is a contestant himself.

Okay guys I think you can stop arguing now.

forget what have i done

It's fine it's fine.

I won't comment any more about it.

if anyone has a problem with me, just pm me.

HOWEVER, You're a MOVIE MAKER, in a MOVIE COMPETITION.

I'm not in any competition.. lol ?
You're right about your interpretation skills. I was simply using Roger Ebert as an example. Brian Sewell is a qualified art critic and motorbike enthusiast. He reviews paintings and motorbikes great. But is he an engineer or a painter? No. But he still makes very good critiques. I'm going to stop talking to you because you misunderstand a lot of what is being said.

Cya honey!

I'm not in any competition.. lol ?
You're right about your interpretation skills. I was simply using Roger Ebert as an example. Brian Sewell is a qualified art critic and motorbike enthusiast. He reviews paintings and motorbikes great. But is he an engineer or a painter? No. But he still makes very good critiques. I'm going to stop talking to you because you misunderstand a lot of what is being said.

Cya honey!
I'm talking about Sleven, who you're defending. hmm bad interpretation sweetie

I'm talking about Sleven, who you're defending. hmm bad interpretation sweetie

"HOWEVER, You're a MOVIE MAKER, in a MOVIE COMPETITION."

Okay I didn't realise this was directed at Sleven.

Yo sleven you're a movie maker in a movie competition! Hope you win the movie competition!

"HOWEVER, You're a MOVIE MAKER, in a MOVIE COMPETITION."

Okay I didn't realise this was directed at Sleven.

Yo sleven you're a movie maker in a movie competition! Hope you win the movie competition!
stop being dumb! ahh

Custard was loving while he posted those obviously

All theses houses are so awesome... made by good builders for good builders. I feel sad to buid so bad =/

All theses houses are so awesome... made by good builders for good builders. I feel sad to buid so bad =/
what you smokin'

From what I've seen, you're a pretty good builder :)