Author Topic: Blatant Anti-Bronies  (Read 55609 times)

i'm sure people used to say "we know you hate black people not having rights, but that's how it works, and it will never change" or "we know you hate gay people not being allowed in the military, but that's how it works, and it will never change"
if you sit back and go "welp, this is never going to change" then of course it's never going to change. if you actually take action, it'll help to change it. if you feel something is wrong, don't go "this will never change", get off your ass and fight to change it.
I don't really see anything wrong with it as of now, it's not creating world wars or anything.
Burger and Aph are cigarettes
I'm not gay.

Yeah I was using it in the derogatory sense

i wake up and this is still going LET IT DIE NOW PLEASE!

i wake up and this is still going LET IT DIE NOW PLEASE!
Good luck on making that happen, just like the MLP Megathread, they never get off the first page.

Having loveual thoughts for ponies is like getting a boner for Thomas the Tank Engine, it's just wrong.

It's so strange, being the one who was under the fire in the OP's quotes, considering I used to be a huge anti-brony.

I bet a lot of anti-bronies have never even watched the show. That's how I was. I finally watched the first show, and liked it. Now I'm a self-admitted brony. Why don't you guys loving give the show a chance like I did?
It's not even the show, I'm pretty sure most of us just dislike the fandom. The show is good but the fandom is sick.

"Princess Luna" just got permenantly banned from tonys server :cookieMonster:

"Princess Luna" just got permenantly banned from tonys server :cookieMonster:

forgetin' lol.

Ban reason?

Having loveual thoughts for ponies is like getting a boner for Thomas the Tank Engine, it's just wrong.
Hey, don't diss on the lovey machinery

Billy/filipe something something is obsessed for producing Anti-Brony propaganda

oohhhh la la the pistonsss oh yeeeeahhh stteeeaaammm whistleeee

oohhhh la la the pistonsss oh yeeeeahhh stteeeaaammm whistleeee
hot

literally 8D

Good luck on making that happen, just like the MLP Megathread, they never get off the first page.
Because of people like you who keep perpetuating these threads lol
It's been over six months and you dumb friends still think arguing, flaming, and other general childishness is going to make the "problem" go away.

I agree with this. The amount of research out there is both astonishing and disgusting.
That's still no reason to discriminate against the people who don't think like that.

o bby u can spark my plug any time

Tomas the tank engine has a real loving lovey smokestack.

Tomas the tank engine has a real loving lovey smokestack.
Sig'd