Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604097 times)

Hey i'm in the picture. :)
EDIT: KING OF PAGE 8 >:D

Hey i'm in the picture. :)
EDIT: KING OF PAGE 8 >:D
Seriously?

I have to suggest buying fortifications for rounds (only one round purchased at a time).

Also, I found a few problems. First, when I selected to be a Skill4Life boss, and was reading about my abilities, people were able to damage me from outside.
Second, the fast mover thing has trapped me a few times, and I have found myself smashed against the wall.
Third, when a player on normals has a turret placed and later becomes a boss, this happens.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 06:10:52 PM by Wesley Williams »

I have to suggest buying fortifications for rounds (only one round purchased at a time).

Also, I found a few problems. First, when I selected to be a Skill4Life boss, and was reading about my abilities, people were able to damage me from outside.
Second, the fast mover thing has trapped me a few times, and I have found myself smashed against the wall.
Third, when a player on normals has a turret placed and later becomes a boss, this happens.
When it happens, just kill the sentry. Why is it a problem?

Who saw the Renderman?
About time someone noticed.
Will be making changes.
Also going to add to the welcome message that they will be kicked if they ask for admin on the server.

Name: Golden Knight
BL_ID: 13854
Previous Experience: At boss battles it ROCKS!
Who recommends you?: Morningstar
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am an great admin on many servers. And will be cautious.
Your Timezone/Region: northeast
Denied.
Name: Kill All
BL_ID: 3992
Previous Experience: Managing my own server as well as Griffen's server from time to time. I am an admin on DerrickJMitchell's, and The Squirrel Knight's server.
Who recommends you?: I can't speak for anyone at this time.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am cool headed with decisions, but will not tolerate spammers, trolls, or anyone who ruins the game for their own pure enjoyment. I make sure to issue an appropriate punishment for any rule breakers, and will rarely permaban anyone (they must be an extremely idiotic, and persistent nuisance). I try to maintain the fun and enjoyable atmosphere of each server I am on and will not do anything to jeopordize that. So far I have been able to maintain a 4.0 unweighted GPA and a 4.6 weighted GPA.
Your Timezone/Region: PST

Will consider if you have people vouch for you.

Also, I finished adding the admins.

Name: Ike The Wingnut
BL_ID: 18600
Previous Experience: I knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin who once went to a guy's server who knew what a pecon nut is
Who recommends you?: pecon7
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I asked nicely (please)
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern American Time Zone

Previous Experience: I knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin who once went to a guy's server who knew what a pecon nut is
Nope.
At least try.

So far I can only have Griffen vouch for me.

Waiting on Derrick.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:22:53 PM by Kill All »

He's actually a good admin

He's actually a good admin

dont listen to this heretic he's trying to overthr-

wait

somebody said nice things about me!!!
oh my god im so happy im going to go throw up