Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624951 times)

I like how 95% of the posts in this topic are admin applications, yet I have never seen an admin online on this server when playing on it.

I like how 95% of the posts in this topic are admin applications, yet I have never seen an admin online on this server when playing on it.
First four-five pages were back when the topic was specifically made for applications.

I assume this means we aren't welcoming fire naruto to the team?

I know I've seen you on the server at least once.

>Buy lazer cannon.
>One shot boss, or just hit near him
>Get 3k points
>Round end
>Buy again
>Repeat

pretty sure i banned sgt. ghost for being a whiny cunt, or i may be mistaken for another sgt.

How about a Chell-type boss? It can have a Portal gun, fast, no fall damage, 750 HP, and kills people with that Sonic Wave thingamajig.
I've just said that... but without the sonic wave and he has 1000hp.~
*facepalm

« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 05:52:35 AM by Wordy »

Hey Pecon, I forgot to post this. I got mobed by handicaps on the sniper tower, And whoever buit/loaded it had trust with me, and I accidentally hammered one side

>Buy lazer cannon.
>One shot boss, or just hit near him
>Get 3k points
>Round end
>Buy again
>Repeat

This is what makes the server crap. That laser cannon needs to go.

Application:Administrator
Name:¤Påndå¤
BL_ID:13976
Previous Experience:
Who recommends you?:I have a good sence of humor, and come on the server about 3 times a day for 1 hr. each time.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I have seen a LOT of people who have been trolling the server JUST beacuse there isn't an administrator there. I think it would be nice if we put these people on the ban list for ATLEAST... Say... 30 minutes? Give them some time to think about thier trolling habbits.
Your Timezone/Region:Central Time (US & Canada)

Who recommends you?:I have a good sence of humor, and come on the server about 3 times a day for 1 hr. each time.
that's a long name

Previous Experience:
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I have seen a LOT of people who have been trolling the server JUST beacuse there isn't an administrator there. I think it would be nice if we put these people on the ban list for ATLEAST... Say... 30 minutes? Give them some time to think about thier trolling habbits.
Oh god please don't accept this guy.

I WANT ADMIN
 :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :iceCream: :nes:

Application: I WANT ADMIN
Name:Daniel
BL ID: unknown
Who reccomends you?: I DO
Past Experiences: My own empty server.
Reason why you should accept me: Because I want admin really badly, like, so badly, I just peed my pants in anticipation.

Previous Experience:
Your application is made incorrectly.
I WANT ADMIN
 :cookie :cookieMonster panda: iceCream: nes:

No.