Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604072 times)

Me and PressMe were thinking up a boss idea.

"Captain One-eyed Pete".

He would spawn on a flying ship in the middle of the room that's accessible by the fourth teleporter. The ship would have jets and stuff on it to make it fit in more.

The boss would have a regular amount of health for a boss, and have a hook hand.

His main weapons are his claw attack, which has a really short range but it makes up for doing a lot of damage and flinging players back, his Cutlass which deals sweet blows and is a fast attack, and his Hand Cannon which is a gun that is slow, but it shoots cannonballs (PressMe said he could make something like this).

His secondary item is a bottle of rum which increases his damage dealt and speed, but his health gradually drains for a short period (1 minute) and if 10% of damage is dealt to him during the duration, he tumbles for a second.

Pecon is thatt chat going on tonight? <3

I love it ike! But mayby make him faster then other bosses?

Capt. Pete should have a landboat to him to ride

And there would be land sharks.

Land Sharks would be awesome.

And there would be land sharks.
New player store item? Would be awesome as hell

Name: Zane
BL_ID: 10725
Who recommends you?:Lt. Jamergaman, Radioactive, Owl, Giome, Slimabob,Jitank, Devo, Jakob (Hopefully 1 more)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm Super Admin or Admin at,
Owl's (A), Lt. Jamergaman's (SA), FaTAIe's (SA) & Blackjesus's (SA). I never abused admin or SA on any servers I've been on. You can even talk to some of the people I'm admin on. I love giving idea's when I can think of good ones. I only ban on occasions. I will take any cautions if needed. I'm a active member i come almost about every day. I love taking pictures like these for example: http://imgur.com/3bi4A .
I didnt use [IMG] Tags since i don't want page stretch.
GMT: Pacific Central ?

Im pretty sure it is finished. Please tell me if i missed something.

I recommend him.
*Edit: Lt. Jamergaman is me. c;

I highly and personally recommend Zane.
He is a good admin and can be trusted easily.

Hugs,
                           Devo
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:40:30 PM by Robo Dude »

I highly and personally recommend Zane.
He is a good admin and can be trusted easily.

Hugs,
                           Devo

Name: BrassBoy
BL_ID: 4240
Previous Experience: I've played on this server and have watched the addmins.
Who recommends you?: Scourge's server, and Shadowcrunik's sever
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I love the sever and wish to become an addmin.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I love the sever and wish to become an addmin.

A server recommends you?

That's special.

Denied. Stop reposting. And stop using Crownjo's ID.

Name: Zane
BL_ID: 10725
Who recommends you?:Lt. Jamergaman, Radioactive, Owl, Giome, Slimabob,Jitank, Devo (Hopefully 1 more)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm Super Admin or Admin at,
Owl's (A), Lt. Jamergaman's (SA), FaTAIe's (SA) & Blackjesus's (SA). I never abused admin or SA on any servers I've been on. You can even talk to some of the people I'm admin on. I love giving idea's when I can think of good ones. I only ban on occasions. I will take any cautions if needed. I'm a active member i come almost about every day. I love taking pictures like these for example: http://imgur.com/3bi4A .
I didnt use [IMG] Tags since i don't want page stretch.
GMT: Pacific Central ?

Im pretty sure it is finished. please tell me if i missed something.
Denied.
Name: Dogburn
BL_ID: 17203
Previous Experience: I have been admin on many servers such as Tylerman's and Tomaz's server for example (not sure if you know them but fairly well known)
Who recommends you?: TheBlackParrot, Smillys, Tylerman, and Dimitri.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): The reason I think that I should be accepted is for one if someone is obviously disrupting the server. They are going to most likely get muted as a warning. If it gets over that they of course get kicked. After the first few warnings they may or may not get banned depending on what they did. For example if some idiot is flooding the server with chat he just needs to be muted. Unless continued. Another reason I believe I should be admin is because it is true I have my ideas and opinions and I will let you know of them. But what you say or anyone that you give the power over me is what I will do.
Your Timezone/Region:Central
Denied mostly because we pressured TheBlackParrot into deciding he actually didn't recommend you.
Application: Admin <3
Name: Unlimited
BL_ID:16244
Previous Experience: Kris's server Chrisbot6's server Designer(Crys of darkend sorrow)
Who recommends you?: Designer Chrisbot6 Kris
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept be because im nice, trust worthy and would't abuse, I would call for votes to ban
Your Timezone/Region: Western central (Gmt 0) England
Denied. (Combo X4)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 03:29:05 PM by pecon98 »

Denied mostly because TheBlackParrot decided he actually didn't recommend you.
False.
I did, but you guys pressured me into de-recommending him.

"HURRUDUR NEVR SEEN HIM IN ACTSHUN AS ADMIN HURR."
"HURR GRAMMAR IS SO BAD HURR."

False.

K

False.

confirming that recommendation.