Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615739 times)

The Phazon Shield needs to be changed a bit, it is annoying as forget when the player controlling Dark Samus gets to the capture point and just spams it. plus it goes through walls, ceilings and floors so it's imposable to avoid it if you are on top or below the boss.

EDIT: Or if you can't change it a bit, could you make it a very long delay to prevent spamming it?
Yes, it has been on my "list of things to do next time I think about and am able to do them" ever since Pecon discovered it worked on me when I was in god/first guardian mode. No damage, but still was able to knock me around.

It's a troll app. Isn't it obvious?
That was his first post.
I think he is serious.
And if not, i must congratulate him for letting me think better of him then i should.

Application:Me getting admin
Name:Bridget
BL_ID:33048
Previous Experience Administrating: Aspiefoxes's server Kong123's server Saitekslasher's server (he has different names after this and before this the one i could think of)
Who recommends you?:Aspiefox, mango, Kong123
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):I am a good admin. I will obey the rules. I can handle spammers and things. If a admin tells me to do something I will do it. I will be nice. I will. I will try to come on a lot of the time.
Your Timezone/Region: Greater Manchester England

Hopefully I will get accepted!
Aren't you like eight or something?

it seems like you knew he was going to deny you
Not really, bubbler. I'm just glad I finally got an answer. Part of me did assume I would get denied. I mean, who really chooses a 32k ID to be admin on a widely popular server? No one in their right mind.

Application: Admin
Name: Frosting
BL ID: 20848

Previous experience administrating:
Before I took my yearlong break from Blockland, I  served as admin on Doggy's metropolis and super admin on Firefox's jail rp. Most recently I was admin on Pumpkingoboom's city rpg.

Who recommends you?:
Pumpkingoboom, and other players who served as fellow admins on the servers above. Unfortunately, I believe that is it, considering most of the players who recommended me in the past do not play anymore. However, I do hope that this does not hinder my ability to receive admin.

Why should I Accept you?:
In the past I have had a sufficient amount of experience administrating people around my age. From my experiences, I have integrated what I learned into administrating on Blockland itself. Some promises I made to myself if I become admin include obeying all rules and ensuring that all players do as well. I take this promise very seriously, as rules serve a very important purpose. As far as admin abilities go, I consider this to be a privilege to work with other admins to keep the server maintained and fun for others, rather than an authoritative position. Finally, I know how things are supposed to run on your server, so I am confident that granting me admin will not be a mistake.

Your timezone/region: Pacific Standard Time/ Western United States.

I will respect any decision you make Pecon. Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:16:20 PM by Frosting »

T keeps trolling the server which is getting annoying as forget. Pepsiman!! wont shut up whining. Could a admin come on and deal with them? i am not trying to cause trouble, i am trying to keep peace on the server.

However, they might be gone before a admin shows up so i am posting their ID's, i could not get Pepsiman!!'s because he left soon after so i could only get T's: 25814

EDIT: I got Pepsiman!!'s, his ID is: 34396
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:11:25 PM by Sniper-471 »

T keeps trolling the server which is getting annoying as forget. Pepsiman!! wont shut up whining. Could a admin come on and deal with them? i am not trying to cause trouble, i am trying to keep peace on the server.
lol That reminds me of the time when T's clan tags were Mr. and roll.

I just checked in and T is behaving himself.

I just checked in and T is behaving himself.
Most people that are being stupid stop being stupid as soon as a admin shows up but they start again when the admin leaves.

If T does it again, i will take pics and post them here as proof.

iTS ALL HAXXXXXXX

And you are on 24/7

jesus you people must not have a life

nor ever join any other server

There are quite some scores on there.
Sheesh.