Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604624 times)

I just got a note from jetz, we may want to hold off on the images until we finish the boss appearance system that is planned to be made whenever Jetz gets time and gets done with the rest of the things on his list which will never happen so make the images now soonish.

ok

if the boss list and themes that are currently in place (excepting mocheeze) will stay constant, as well as their weaponry I could start on the borders and then put in the pictures afterwards.

Would you prefer animated or nonanimated, or both?

ok

if the boss list and themes that are currently in place (excepting mocheeze) will stay constant, as well as their weaponry I could start on the borders and then put in the pictures afterwards.

Would you prefer animated or nonanimated, or both?
Preferably non-animated

I just got a note from jetz, we may want to hold off on the images until we finish the boss appearance system that is planned to be made sometime soonish.
Alright, I'll bump that up to the top of my "major" to-do list.

by the way you should really put the bossbattles website on the OP.

EDIT: I can't do typefonts that well, if somebody would do those/find some good ones I'd appreciate it.

Also, will the current pictures have to be redone? I'm not sure if I should prep overlays for the already-imaged bosses.

EDIT2: I'll send a pm instead of ask these questions here.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:24:44 PM by Conan »

Bump because pancakes.

Pepsiman is a true mane, he won as mocheeze. Granted there weren't that many players on, but still it was pretty clutch.
ps scream dies a lot, make sure to remind her whenever you see her on

mind if we make boss suggestions?

Hm, looks interesting. I'll have to check it out sometime soon. Looks good, pecon. :)

Admin Application

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- Pass's Server [A]
- Glass's Server [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Jorgur's Server [A]
- KINEX's Vehicle Wars [A]
- Wizzard's Dogfight [A]

Recommendations:

- Pecon7
- Lugnut
- Greek2Me
- Fastlex

I should be accepted because of my past experience on many servers with plenty of foolish players as well as my stellar recommendations. I feel with the new stadium approaching rapidly more players will once again join and with more players more admins can be used. Front seems to be out of line occasionally and I plan to cut off his foot if he does something bad again, I'll need SA for that so maybe in a while. On a more serious note admin activity seems to be declining lately, not that its your guys fault but when I'm on I don't see an admin present for most of the time. I want to fix this.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 10:01:20 PM by Gizmo. »

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/infocenter/faq.html#8
I already have most of it down.
All the boss needs is some model replacements for it's weapon, so they're not so half-assed.

Front seems to be out of line occasionally and I plan to cut off his foot if he does something bad again
What did I do? :c