Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1620424 times)

Dressing as boss is not the end of the world.
It is against the rules, rules are rules.

Apparently bubbler has a persuasive chat personalty.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:57:06 PM by GoWest »

It is against the rules, rules are rules.

Well sure but he seems very stressed or angered about the fact.

Then mention it on the topic next time. I check this topic all the time, as many other admins do I'm sure.
He did mention it on the topic.

He did mention it on the topic.
I think he meant while the player was on the server, zouat just said he tried to contact them on IRC

Clicking the health stations now displays your current health and your max health.

Clicking the health stations now displays your current health and your max health.
Unless your player has their maximum health altered by events, in which case you'll still get a correct fraction.

I can't get on for a while...

not a BL problem or a pc one.

CBS has way too much health for how much it costs.

CBS has way too much health for how much it costs.
Was kinda decided by how limited his weapons are, but yeah, I agree.

I think he meant while the player was on the server, zouat just said he tried to contact them on IRC

My name is Zoren ._.

Pecon, if youd like (you're probably not going to want to do this), I have a music pack I made, and maybe you'd like to pick out a song or two and replace some songs? The ingame songs have gotten a tad bit repetitive.

[here]

Application
Name: sithheads
BL_ID: 8244
Previous Experience Administrating: I had lost my key for blockland for about 4-5  years i believe so i doubt you know the servers i ever hosted or worked in
Who recommends you?: Nobody who stills plays
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): There isn't a real reason i just want to make sure everyone is enjoying them selfs on you server. I don't know if i will be of much help due to the fact my admin skills are a little rusty, but i do hope you give me a chance.
Your Timezone/Region: Pacific Time Zone

Previous Experience Administrating: i doubt you know the servers i ever hosted or worked in
Who recommends you?: Nobody
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): There isn't a real reason
Great, we got no experience, no recommendations, and no reason. Sounds like a winner right here, folks.