Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615689 times)

Funnyjunk has hotlink protection because they're jerks.

At least they don't replace the images with gay research, though. I've seen that happen before, they're all maggots.

hey pecon, bluzone thread is ~45 posts behind overtaking yours in the most popular general discussion thread. bluzone recently went through an update which just got opened tonight, what are your thoughts on the fact that WE'RE ABOUT TO loving OWN YOUR THREAD?

hey pecon, bluzone thread is ~45 posts behind overtaking yours in the most popular general discussion thread. bluzone recently went through an update which just got opened tonight, what are your thoughts on the fact that WE'RE ABOUT TO loving OWN YOUR THREAD?
Kill the op, hack his account, and lock the topic!

We can't let the zombies win!

Application:  Admin

Name:  Blockman01

BL_ID:  15847

Previous Experience Administrating:  In my days of administrting I became a great admin. Protecting the server from people who are bieng complete richard heads and obeying admins that are over rank of me i even obey the host.

Who recommends you?:  logan1243, mrhappy56, Anthonyrules77, blockman02, ghost rider and bobafet5

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): If you accept me ill be a kind admin and if im gonna do any thing ill ask and i have good server suggestions and ill be there most of the time to administrate it.

Your Timezone/Region: Central

Note: Bieng admin is like a goal for me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:58:23 PM by blockman01 »

Boss Battles thread is now the prince of General Discussion.
YOU'RE STILL ROYAL, SO ENJOY IT!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:38:14 AM by LOL :D »

You will be destroyed!

oh there's a server contest?
stuff I better join neither so I don't get involved

oh there's a server contest?
stuff I better join neither so I don't get involved
wat.

Application:  Admin

Name:  D Trix (In game also)

BL_ID:  19562

Previous Experience Administrating:  I have administrated in lots of servers, such as Cat123's Grapple Knife TDM, Icks Grapple Knife TDM, Bitsantagavin's Gun Game, the ghost riders City RPG, xXCressorXx's servers and Wrapperups Servers. (Probobly have more..Just forgot)

Who recommends you?:  Well damnit I don't want to go hunt them down, but I'm guessing all of the above.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a good, kind admin who doesn't abuse and takes his job seriously.

Your Timezone/Region: Central
NOTE: I am not doing this to be admin, but to help the server.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:28:01 PM by D Trix »