Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604636 times)

Is Pecon still taking request for songs to get?

That's a good idea. I like the new way, but it just takes so long.
We've improved it, it's much more efficient for everyone now.

Is Pecon still taking request for songs to get?
No not really.

We've improved it, it's much more efficient for everyone now.
No not really.
I agree. It just takes so long.

I agree. It just takes so long.

This is better than the 3 month wait.

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments, Owl, JohnFreeman
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to, and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA

I decided to apply now because I have admin at many servers.

If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 07:24:17 PM by OzmarBlock »

It looks great, what is the brick count?

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to, and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA

I decided to apply now because I have admin at many servers.

If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine.
I recommend you to :3

can ID 11021 please be unbanned, i have no idea why i'm banned in the first place.

can ID 11021 please be unbanned, i have no idea why i'm banned in the first place.
Done.

I enjoy playing on this server, but I did not enjoy today when an admin abuser killed me while as a boss. The admin online was "Ark," and as I was playing as  the mocheeze boss, and on low (30% to 20%) health, while I was teleported right over the acid pool where a Rocket sentry was set up to instant kill me. I know I was teleported because before, I was under the bed and flying, and I knew that Ark was over by the acid pool along with a rocket sentry placed by another user. There was nobody in the tank turret for the entire round I believe, and even if there was, I was still flying, so not an easy target. Then the next thing I knew, I saw teleport emitters and was hovering over the acid pool, when a rocket sentry instantly killed me. I asked why he teleported me, and while other users say he did not, Ark even said he teleported me himself. He says nobody cares, but as the boss, I did care because it ruined a boss opportunity that is rare anyways. Could the admins of this server please do something about this, I do not wish for him to be de-admined or banned or anything like that, but could you please tell the staff to not do something like this again? Thank you for reading this.

It looks great, what is the brick count?
Something around 66k.