Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604412 times)

Pecon needs to do something about people client sided muting the admins.

Its a mess when you tell someone to stop and they can't her you because they client sided muted you, all the fault of that damn ignore script.

Unmute or ban!

Pecon needs to do something about people client sided muting the admins.

Its a mess when you tell someone to stop and they can't her you because they client sided muted you, all the fault of that damn ignore script.
You can make the call of "You didn't listen to my directions" and ban them, if they client-sided muted you then it is their own fault that they couldn't see the warning.

You can make the call of "You didn't listen to my directions" and ban them, if they client-sided muted you then it is their own fault that they couldn't see the warning.
True.

i don't see a reason for someone to mute an admin anyway.

i don't see a reason for someone to mute an admin anyway.
He's telling me what to do!!1

Here's my application for admin.
Setro2
Previous Experience Administrating: Pepper's Freebuild, ServerGuy's Grapple Knife TDM, Paperdemon's Jail Escape RP/Paperdemon's Grapple Knife TDM
Who recommends you?: Spitfire Pilot 12x2, JackNBrowning, Paperdemon, Saxophone/ScratchTehEPICSpaceDude
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I have a lot of experience in being an admin, I warn users before I kick/ban them, I'm nice, I can fix stuff if it breaks, I'm pretty good at building, I follow rules, and I'm commonly online, so if someone needs me, chances are I can help them.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Edited
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:38:33 PM by setro2 »

I recommend setro. Why u no put me on your list. ;-;

Don't forget you are admin on my server.

Also, what did you make that trailer with? (Editing software)

Most people usually use Sony Vegas 12

Name: Wound
BL_ID: 11021
Previous Experience Administrating: Nobot, Jeebis, Owl, Hank, kazami, and Glass.  There are more but my memory is bad.
Who recommends you?: nobot, kazami, cody max, owl, racerboy, Navaro, jelly, peavy22, eepos, and frontrox
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I can do well with administration and I love keeping the servers nice and safe from bad guys.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Most people usually use Sony Vegas 12
no, most good video editors use sony vegas 12. I think most people use wmm

Dre5567
I was admin on ghostbot's server
Ghostbot recommands me.
You should accept me because i am good at administrating, fixing broken stuff, eventing.
Mountain time (MNT)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:33:39 AM by Dre5567 »

Dre5567
I was admin on ghostbot's server
Ghostbot recommands me.
You should accept me because i am good at eventing.
Mountain time (MNT))
What do you think good means?

No, I'm good at eventing. No joke.

eventing is irrelevant to administrating a server, you won't be building or eventing, just watching over the server.