Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627930 times)

You didn't capitalized the "I" ._.
He only made that mistake once I think, and you just said "You didn't capitalized the "I"" The proper sentence would be "You didn't capitalize the I"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:40:23 PM by Kimon »

No, Kimon, the correct way to correct someone is to say, "You did not capitalize the I."

No, Kimon, the correct way to correct someone is to say, "You did not capitalize the I."
Well if you want it to be perfect, but it's not really incorrect if you use didn't instead of did not, although the quotation marks were probably pointless.

Well if you want it to be perfect, but it's not really incorrect if you use didn't instead of did not, although the quotation marks were probably pointless.

You capitalized "Capitalize".

STOP DA ARGUEMENT NOW BOTH OF YOU HAVE A COOKIE  :cookie: :cookie:

You capitalized "Capitalize".
... Ok, I should have looked over that more but oh well.

STOP DA ARGUEMENT NOW BOTH OF YOU HAVE A COOKIE  :cookie: :cookie:
It's more of a discussion than an argument.

Yeah it's good to have good grammar, but why are some people so picky about it? We're typing fast, most people aren't going to review their post several times to make sure that there aren't any grammar or punctuation mistakes.

Yeah it's good to have good grammar, but why are some people so picky about it? We're typing fast, most people aren't going to review their post several times to make sure that there aren't any grammar or punctuation mistakes.
They should for applications though, but in general yes.

The class system is glitched, I picked a class and got the weapons but didn't get teleported, and the person sitting on top of the class button disappeared.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:27:05 PM by I haz a name »

The class system is glitched, I picked a class and got the weapons but didn't get teleported, and the person sitting on top of the class button disappeared.

The problem was that you clicked it time the same the other person did. I've experienced this class glitch before, and people kept asking why they have a different class set weapons.

The problem was that you clicked it time the same the other person did. I've experienced this class glitch before, and people kept asking why they have a different class set weapons.

Nope, he's right about players standing on top of the buttons.  In the past few days I've experienced this 5 or 6 times when standing on top of the button to choose rocketman.  I will spawn without any weapons and the player who clicked will remain in the spawn room with the weapons.

Nope, he's right about players standing on top of the buttons.  In the past few days I've experienced this 5 or 6 times when standing on top of the button to choose rocketman.  I will spawn without any weapons and the player who clicked will remain in the spawn room with the weapons.

Orlynao?

Also, about Wound's application, I just found this... http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=203013.0
Not sure how much of a problem that is, but just saying I hope he doesn't act like that often, because I'm pretty sure this was posted today.