Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604071 times)

So I was playing boss battles today, the one time I pick a runner I end up being last man standing against rotondo. He then proceeded to dance around the spawn point while I try in vain to do a tiny bit of damage.. this is why I dislike the loss of the eject button. lol

So I was playing boss battles today, the one time I pick a runner I end up being last man standing against rotondo. He then proceeded to dance around the spawn point while I try in vain to do a tiny bit of damage.. this is why I dislike the loss of the eject button. lol
Yeah, but if you could just spam the eject button while running away with him unable to catch you, that'd be pretty unfair for him.

Name: Doors
BL_ID: 35887
Previous Experience Administrating: TheFemalePyro's Throwmod DM Trifont's Duck hunt
Who recommends you?: Me, Eveyone else, Your fans.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because i want to keep your boss battles a happy server
Your Timezone/Region: Sence 2011-2012

Previous Experience Administrating: TheFemalePyro's Throwmod DM Trifont's Duck hunt
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because i want to keep your boss battles a happy server

Best admen app evurr

Best admen app evurr
His avatar is a troll face, I expect nothing less.

Name: Butt Man!
BL_ID: 35837
Previous Experience Administrating: On my friend's server, I often admin. I am also the biggest computer nerd home x3
Who recommends you?: Bladeboy (my friend), Silas, uncle ben
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I'm the server as well and fun as possible trying to make.
Your Timezone/Region: Berlin +1

Name: Butt Man!
BL_ID: 35837
Previous Experience Administrating: On my friend's server, I often admin. I am also the biggest computer nerd home x3
Who recommends you?: Bladeboy (my friend), Silas, uncle ben
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Because I'm the server as well and fun as possible trying to make.
Your Timezone/Region: Berlin +1

wowe tats even bttr thn thees appppp:

So far the Christmas Door functions, but not the buttons to open for the inside.

I think we should limit the number of times someone can apply to prevent trolls from doing that.

New poll, I do not have time to work on Boss Battles much right now. However, I will have a whole bunch of time the week after Christmas, so this poll should determine what I'll try to concentrate on working on when I have time.

Firstly a new build. Then rework the classes.

I dunno if this has been suggested already but I personally think what would be beneficial to the server would be that there should be more classes available to the boss when there is a certain amount of players on the server. For example if the player count rose above 25 then a new class would become available that would be a bit better than the other classes.

I dunno if this has been suggested already but I personally think what would be beneficial to the server would be that there should be more classes available to the boss when there is a certain amount of players on the server. For example if the player count rose above 25 then a new class would become available that would be a bit better than the other classes.
the health of a boss is already adjusted by the number of players, so they're equal strength really, it's just how you use them.

the health of a boss is already adjusted by the number of players, so they're equal strength really, it's just how you use them.
I know the health and all changes, just the rampage of bullets can forget you up pretty quickly with many players even regardless of skill.