Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604224 times)

Jetz, could you eval in 28829 $4 of donor credit when you get a chance? The web console access isn't available until we restart the server.

He left the "Denied" in there too. Good to know he's already making our jobs easier!

dude, come on, just give me another chance ok?

dude, come on, just give me another chance ok?

We're not going to accept you. I'm not sure why you people think by slightly editing your app you can get admin, and after three, four, or five denials you keep loving apping. It clogs up the application process and chances are if we denied you four hours before, apping again isn't going to do anything but waste admin time.

Jetz, could you eval in 28829 $4 of donor credit when you get a chance? The web console access isn't available until we restart the server.
I restarted it this morning. Console is working fine. I'll go punch it in anyway, though.

Hm. I recently updated Slayer. I'll go take a look.

Edit: Event was missing. Should be fixed.
Speaking of broken events, the Small Pool has an error with the VCE Script or something. If you purchase it, nothing happens. Please fix this issue.

We're not going to accept you. I'm not sure why you people think by slightly editing your app you can get admin, and after three, four, or five denials you keep loving apping. It clogs up the application process and chances are if we denied you four hours before, apping again isn't going to do anything but waste admin time.

1.) I've only applied once.
2.) This is no small revision, it's really extensive
3.) LOLZ??/ORANGEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD AT LEAST SUPPORT ME IN THIS AND NOT BE A GIANT richard!!!!! AND I DID GET THEIR loving RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!!

That last one has nothing to do with guys. :)

Ahh but it does, it shows us you are an immature baffoon who can't handle anything said against you.

3.) LOLZ??/ORANGEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU COULD AT LEAST SUPPORT ME IN THIS AND NOT BE A GIANT richard!!!!! AND I DID GET THEIR loving RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!!!!!!

My recommendation won't help you at this point
and caps lock raging at me and calling me a richard is most certianly not helping your case

Jetz: Your intent worries me. Sounds like you just want to forget around. No.
Phantom Knight: Like Jetz said i'm worried as well you would forget the players. No
  :cookieMonster:

Can a Super Admin come online to give Dr.Zegobob his admin (Or is it going to take effect soon)?

Never mind, he has it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:37:37 PM by zoren580 »

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's Admin list reset, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's Admin list reset, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments, Owl, JohnFreeman
Why  should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have  built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my  best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to,  and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA
Ry: Wtf, It keeps force entering me; Anyways, I thought this guy was on that list of hyper-trolls.
Darren: Uh, uh uh uh. Yes, wait, no. WAIT YES. YES.
TheBlackParrot: no
Narkro: Lots of recommendations, but not too much detail on how you're a good admin. Indifferent.
Jetz: Well done. You explained how you won't be a bad admin. Care to start on how you'll be a good one? No.
siba: "I do my best not to abuse any admin" sounds like he has a hidden compulsion....that can't be the right way to say that.
Phantom Knight: For some odd reason I never trustedyou as long as you were on blockland. . . So No!
WhiteStorm: Your reasons need some improvement but over all I say a yes from me.
Danny Boy: No - Reasons need work
Ipquarx: No, only you provide no real reason for us to give you the position.
NeutralZero: While you say you are a great builder, you are not making an application for building, therefor it is irrelevant that you said so, like Jetz said you did not mention at all how you will be a good admin, you only mentioned on how you won't be a bad one. No.
Agent Creeper: --
Denied.
I don't need to be an admin on the server since I don't even really like the server as much as I used to. Yes, it was nice at the start. The bedroom, the players, yes. But the Boss Battles is missing something but I am not quite sure what it is. Maybe the lack of thrill or what but the server has lost its fun.

Let's have a race to see who owns page 666 :P