Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626869 times)

Sounds like they succeeded
So they're banned because of it. Good.

It's been decided. The anniversary event will be extended over the entire week of November 4th, rather than being on one day. Don't forget to stop by for some nostalgia!

It's been decided. The anniversary event will be extended over the entire week of November 4th, rather than being on one day. Don't forget to stop by for some nostalgia!

It's time to party. I'm sure many will thrilled about the news.

THANK YOU

YES

Random harassment towards me and other players. The first person was called "Got a problem" or something, obviously used solely for trolling, as he just trolls and says "got a problem". I'm sure I've seen him do the same thing somewhere else before. When I banned the first guy, the others started doing the same, with the sole intention of trolling.
Could be a group of sad butt-buddy trolls or Dezcaban.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE-

Extension ftw, now I won't miss it :D

Lame. A build won't just cut it.
We need the old bosses too.
Old Mocheeze, Celestia, Saxton Hale, probably not Kaje and other old bosses temporarily in extra pedestals.

I would love to play old Mocheeze again

Could be a group of sad butt-buddy trolls or Dezcaban.
It has to at least be people who have ties with Dezcaban or some other troll. Or probably themselves with one another (Not sure exactly).

Who is Dezcaban and what does he/she have against the server?

Who is Dezcaban and what does he/she have against the server?

Dezcaban is pretty much a troll that used to be around for awhile, but when you say "what does he/she have against the server?", I'm assuming that one conflict when Trifornt, another admin, and myself were on the server. But he kept coming in with alts and avoiding IP Bans in a mysterious way (All of this was just from what I remember, and what I know about him).

Yay.

Dezcaban is pretty much a troll that used to be around for awhile, but when you say "what does he/she have against the server?", I'm assuming that one conflict when Trifornt, another admin, and myself were on the server. But he kept coming in with alts and avoiding IP Bans in a mysterious way (All of this was just from what I remember, and what I know about him).

I don't really see an issue. If he joins and is following the rules what exactly is the problem? if he breaks the rules then ban just like it would be any other player.