Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625595 times)

Kaje's mech is having a problem. This time, it's not the mech. The spawner is not a team-only spawn so normals could hijack the Mech and with swift timing they can do it before Kaje even has time to get in.
Because I cannot fix this issue, I put an alert near the boss and make it so you could not choose him. If anyone could come on and fix this issue, I'd appreciate it.

I didn't need to know that you stalk my posts.
That was the past tense "read." There were only a few pages, easy enough to skim in a few minutes. I didn't mean I actively keep up to date with your little entitlement quest.

Server just went down because a bunch of lag drove the players off, and removed the remaining players on the server out of the game.

Most often used IGN: Mr Queeba
BL_ID: 44574
Who recommends me: Frozen X2, Chocolatetoast
Admin expirience: I am familiar with being a admin, I have experience. I have Admin on Doaler4back's servers and Frozen X2's.
Moderator expirience: Not much, mod on Skelesys's prison escape.
Why I want to be admin: Well, I would love to see this server thrive more and more and I can help with that. I am a very kind Admin who always does his job correctly. I will not abuse my powers, and I will also be a active person on the server. Due to school and stuff, I cannot be on all the time. But anyway, I would like to become a admin on This server.

Most often used IGN: Mr Queeba
BL_ID: 44574
Who recommends me: Frozen X2, Chocolatetoast
Admin expirience: I am familiar with being a admin, I have experience. I have Admin on Doaler4back's servers and Frozen X2's.
Moderator expirience: Not much, mod on Skelesys's prison escape.
Why I want to be admin: Well, I would love to see this server thrive more and more and I can help with that. I am a very kind Admin who always does his job correctly. I will not abuse my powers, and I will also be a active person on the server. Due to school and stuff, I cannot be on all the time. But anyway, I would like to become a admin on This server.

i think this is going to be an instant decline...
just saying.

-snip-
You dont need to change the title for an admin application :/

Why is Kaje larger than normal? And why is Penth smaller than normal? her spears don't even 1 shot anymore.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:44:40 PM by Aware »

[ Content Deleted on November 19, 2013 ]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:21:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

Farewell, Anniversary ;_;

I'm rocking 1.9 fps with a draw distance of 50

The reproduction is so accurate, it even stutters accordingly.

here's a stuffty DoF screenshot that took me like 5 minutes to render

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 02:42:58 PM by Lugnut »

I feel like I should close down the anniversary build now that a week has passed, but I have absolutely no idea where Pecon is - haven't heard from him in a few days, so I'll give it a bit longer. If I still hear nothing, I guess we'll go back to the hangar.

I feel like I should close down the anniversary build now that a week has passed, but I have absolutely no idea where Pecon is - haven't heard from him in a few days, so I'll give it a bit longer. If I still hear nothing, I guess we'll go back to the hangar.
It is pretty obvious that people like this map much more, we should just move the weapons and bosses over because the hangar is dead idea.