Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624566 times)

Lol, you really shouldn't put someone on the recommendations list if they haven't specifically recommended you.

add this to your application so I don't have to bother mentioning it when applications are reviewed.

add this to your application so I don't have to bother mentioning it when applications are reviewed.

-snip-
Player who got you de-admined here; you made the mistake of abusing your power, killing players in the minigame due to driving vehicles around, following players outside of the minigame, distracting them in a mech, using events to spew tons of stuff all around the map or basically become a flashing ball of light; which in turn distracts players from the real boss.

I'm not the only one here against you becoming admin again, joining the server, I saw the admins discussing your administration, with lines like "I'd rather shoot my own foot before seeing him admined again".

- Guns Akimbo removed as shop items.
This was literally the only reason I ever played runner.

Or played at all

goodnight sweet prince
you and your high damage capabilities
you will be missed

The rest of the update does make want to check it out though.

Added more recommendations to my application

Added more recommendations to my application
it would be really nice if you added text of their name above the picture, because pictures aren't view able when going over admin apps.

it would be really nice if you added text of their name above the picture, because pictures aren't view able when going over admin apps.
Done
I added them next to them if thats fine

Here is my admin application, I hope you all enjoy it.
Name:

Momentum

BL_ID:

Previous administration experience:

Drendran's servers, Nalnalas' Servers, Ladezkik's Servers, Brotatoe's Servers.

Who recommends you?:

- Nalnalas
- Drendran
- IkeTheGeneric
- Jam Jar
- Tetris
- Plad

Why should I accept you?:

Well,

In order to comprehend why you should give me admin, you must envision a beautiful, green pasture, full of life, but the life isn't what you would expect. The life is actually my admin experience on many great servers, such as Drendran's servers, IkeTheGeneric's servers, and Nalnalas' Servers. In this epic 5 paragraph essay, I will take you on a journey of the senses to comprehend why you; the glorious, handsome, stoic pecon7, should give me admin on your beautiful server.

Let's be honest here, Drendran's servers are wonderful, but sometimes, the community that gets involved in the server's works isn't always actually up to par, the community on some of Drendran's humble servers such as speedkart with guns and the farming server were a delight to be a part of the administration team, with the general community being very well mannered, and the rest of the admin team being as glorious as you are, pecon7. Drendran's speedkart server was also a hop, skip, and jump of fun administrating, not only due to the wonderful community, but because of all of my acquaintances who also went on it regularly.

IkeTheGeneric was, and still is, an extremely creative person when it comes to making and managing servers. I gained the wonderful privilege of getting to administrate on Ike's servers from the summer of 2013, to now, that period of time may seem short to the untrained eye, but me and Ike bonded loads during that time, and i hope to be a part of his next servers as well.

While NalNalas may not exactly have a very popular position in the forums today, Nal made great contributions to the Blockland master server list with many great games such as the Holocaust RP, Paranoia, Boston Bombing RP, and 9/11 RP. While those server names may offend you, I assure you that Nal was very modest in creating an in-depth experience with the player, Including getting gassed in Chambers in Auschwitz and stimulating the roots of fear in his Paranoia DM.

So there you have it, those are only some of the many reasons why you should give me admin on your great establishment.

Kudos to all;

Momentum

Timezone/Region: EST
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 07:42:07 PM by Momentum »