Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629090 times)

Not enjoying with what happened to saying "Years" in the server chat because it changes into "Seconds".

My question is: Why did Pecon do that then?

My question is: Why did Pecon do that then?
because it'll be years before you can mute this guy:
It'll be years before you can stop me from saying years! I saw that attempt of replacing years with seconds ;)

Name: Johnny Blockhead

BL_ID: 26520 (forum account is 14903)

Previous administration experience:
1.Visolator's Servers
2.George's Servers
3.DrumStix's Jail Escape,
4.Armando's Various RPs
5.Hyaku's various servers
6.Box's servers
7.Cromey's Deathmatches
8.Thex0r's Scallywag TDM
9.Sid Sopwith's Guardian's Freebuild
[I'd also like to note I am the creator of Globeservers 1, Globeservers 2, and The Hub] This isn't even 1/4 of all of the servers I have administrated on, I just can't remember. The clans I have created will not distract me. If I get accepted, I will full-on devote myself to the server.

Who recommends you?:
1.  Jonathant1
2.  Visolator
3.  Redconer
4.  Soroxzion
5.  Mentalface
6.  Kel'Block
7.  Hyaku
8.  Georges
9.  Bluetoothboy,
10.  Mace
11.  Mr. Aws
12. Armando
13. LagoomSack
14. Scared Bear
15. IlTiratore
16. Caribou
17. Josheua
18. Dragonslayer182
19. Granitrocky
20. Thex0r
21. FlameBounce
22. Raiden21
23. Catsofblocks
24. Brokenstar
25. Austin 1227
26. NalNalas aka Blockguy345 aka Mr.MacFluffyBunz aka Blockguy123
27. Setro
28. Sid Sopwith's Guardian
29. Major Kong
30. The Triangle Head
31. NienWromp
32. LinkIsAwesome
33. Lilethan000
34. Naoketar
35. Blake1
36. BlockoBlocko
37. DrumStix
(there are more, I need to remember. I am giving this my full effort)
For my admin application, 37 people recommended me.
Should I trim out some of the other players and just have the "famous" users in my recommendation list?

Well the server just turned into lagfest 2014.

I reached 40000 ping

Never mind, I am not lagging now.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:44:10 AM by Lurker »

Should I trim out some of the other players and just have the "famous" users in my recommendation list?

I uh, okay then

i fear if you did it'd only be like nalnalas, redconer, and drumstix cause those are the only respectable people on that list

other than that it's people who are either idiots or nobodies

i'd work on improving your actual application; add things like "i am a quality administrator and always take two sides to an argument. for example, on visolator's server there was a dispute between an admin and a player, and i made sure to let the player have a fair chance and didn't automatically take the side of the admin." instead of just "i am cool under pressure" because 90% of all the applications we got had that in different words.

Quality over quantity. Blockland "fame" doesn't mean anything if they are a bad host/player or something.

I am sorry for being banned for uploading a pic of the Xana Blade Replicâ

Please unban me and forgive me!

I am sorry for being banned for uploading a pic of the Xana Blade Replicâ

Please unban me and forgive me!

Also...

Name: Doaler4sBack

BL_ID: 43019

Previous administration experience: Adam2's Family RP (Did a good job not abusing) and Mr Queeba's Jail Escape

Who recommends you?: Pablo NEkram Trifront (has been admin on my server) Adam2 DragonoidSlayer little bit of Aware and not really with Filipe1020

Why should I accept you?: Well, I'm not going to beg for that mother loving xana blade because I'm not add-on-holic I'm just curious but mostly there is troll around this server that are raging and stuffs. If say something like I WILL F*** YOUR P3NIS WITH MY D!CK then I will ban him. Mostly protecting and having fun with other admins like Tophat.

Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

I'd recommend you.

i fear if you did it'd only be like nalnalas, redconer, and drumstix cause those are the only respectable people on that list

other than that it's people who are either idiots or nobodies
I don't recall Visolator an idiot or a nobody