Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604211 times)

Haha. Aware followed me. Also, why do you have this on record? Waiting for this moment? And if you were you would know I hopped over all the players, and crashed into the corner, turned to go out, and boom, Aware is there. And the first, I was AFK.

Haha. Aware followed me. Also, why do you have this on record? Waiting for this moment? And if you were you would know I hopped over all the players, and crashed into the corner, turned to go out, and boom, Aware is there. And the first, I was AFK.
What a nice excuse, they weren't chasing you at all. So what if you hop over all the players? That just proves our point. You were NOT AFK, the pictures show that you were shooting Aware and Tophat, and interfering with the gameplay. Also: Notice how Alives name is YELLOW, he was in the minigame, as runner, using those weapons against the boss.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:19:45 PM by Blockz »

What a nice excuse, they weren't chasing you at all. So what if you hop over all the players? That just proves our point. You were NOT AFK, the pictures show that you were shooting Aware and Tophat, and interfering with the gameplay.

The hop was the second BTW. And the AFK was the first. The first one, alright, I guess I can give you that one.

? I changed my name that. You do know you can do that with events. Someone (Soro or Zuki) messes with my room and changed everything.

? I changed my name that. You do know you can do that with events. Someone (Soro or Zuki) messes with my room and changed everything.
No, you were in the minigame, stop trying to make up stuff lies. Yes I do know you can do that, and this "room" you speak of, is just a box, you could just make it all over again, instead of pissing a fit over it, or just not cared at all, but its too late for that now.

No, you were in the minigame, stop trying to make up stuff lies. Yes I do know you can do that, and this "room" you speak of, is just a box, you could just make it all over again, instead of pissing a fit over it, or just not cared at all, but its too late for that now.

And the rage begins. Not a fit, more of....principle. You can't go **** around with something.

And the rage begins. Not a fit, more of....principle. You can't go **** around with something.
No, you really can't. This is pretty equivalent to what we de-admined PowerDag for.

And, may I ask, do you have proof that I was in the minigame? Or are you lying because you always hated me?

What is...the second option.

No, you really can't. This is pretty equivalent to what we de-admined PowerDag for.

Tell that to Soro or Zuki. Every time I hop on, particle spam, color spam, event spam, the whole deal.

There is no point in arguing with me. The deed was done last night, I just didn't realize you were still banned. I've unbanned you.

The server status image is broken; can you replace it? It leads to the wrong IP address.

There is no point in arguing with me. The deed was done last night, I just didn't realize you were still banned. I've unbanned you.

Mhmky. Thanks.

Although, Pecon, is there anyway to find out who absolutely wrecked my virtual home?

And, may I ask, do you have proof that I was in the minigame? Or are you lying because you always hated me?
Why would you be using a yellow name outside the minigame? That just confuses people into thinking you're in it.

I wouldn't. (I wish we had a sort of system to check change logs) The person responsible for the....what ever happened to my room...changed the event colors. Originally, it was a green color.

See the first picture? Look at my name. Green.