Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604426 times)

The server status is broken again

The server status is broken again
I'm going through and fixing them.

I'm going through and fixing them.
Imscared face: local IT face since 2014

he'll never remove that face
it's so love

Thanks Pecon for sponsoring my bball tournament, glad to see support!

Anonymuss is now becoming Annoyingmuss

Red, that joke is as old as the "Redboner" joke XD

Besides, that isn't my name anymore.

But it was a nice try. I'll give you that.

By the way, he's not "Imscared face", he's, "White Face".

And Raven, honestly who wouldn't want to sponsor your BBall tournament XD

By the way, he's not "Imscared face", he's, "White Face".

And Raven, honestly who wouldn't want to sponsor your BBall tournament XD

I just lost many brain cells reading this

Nvm I'm handicapped
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:02:11 PM by Flatflyer »

What did he do wrong?
oh wait forget I though he said "who would want to support your Bball tournament"
I'm dumb sorry

I just lost many brain cells reading this

Some people Take this Seriously.
And it seems Right its a Job Interview.You have to Try your best For this kind of stuff and Show your Experience.
My Blockland name is The Brick Builder BL_ID 38783
Reasons:1 It would be a great Experience to try and Help out with the rest of the Admins and Help Suggest ideas (If Needed)
Reason:2 I wont try to Abuse I will Play like Normal People and stuff But if Im needed I will Come and be there if Im Playing.
Reason:3 It Seems Fun but I wont be a Badmin and Ban people just because they say something like You are a Rubbish player.
Reason:4 Most People like to Build something when they are there Randomly like most Admins but if Im There If someone wants me to build something I will Get your Suggestion when I see you.
Reason:5 Watching the Players fight Seems Interesting and may give Tips to them If they have Trouble or anything.
The admins I know of Consist of:Tophat,Redconer,Agent Creeper (He might of moved or changed his name but i remember him),Gizmo,Ike,and All the others that Applied for admin.This Was Actually Fun righting this.If you see this it would be Nice to allow me to be a normal Admin.

well if you're going to apply you should at least use the proper format

Some people Take this Seriously.
And it seems Right its a Job Interview.You have to Try your best For this kind of stuff and Show your Experience.
My Blockland name is The Brick Builder BL_ID 38783
Reasons:1 It would be a great Experience to try and Help out with the rest of the Admins and Help Suggest ideas (If Needed)
Reason:2 I wont try to Abuse I will Play like Normal People and stuff But if Im needed I will Come and be there if Im Playing.
Reason:3 It Seems Fun but I wont be a Badmin and Ban people just because they say something like You are a Rubbish player.
Reason:4 Most People like to Build something when they are there Randomly like most Admins but if Im There If someone wants me to build something I will Get your Suggestion when I see you.
Reason:5 Watching the Players fight Seems Interesting and may give Tips to them If they have Trouble or anything.
The admins I know of Consist of:Tophat,Redconer,Agent Creeper (He might of moved or changed his name but i remember him),Gizmo,Ike,and All the others that Applied for admin.This Was Actually Fun righting this.If you see this it would be Nice to allow me to be a normal Admin.
Please use the following format:
Name:
BL_ID:
Previous administration experience: [insert list of servers where you're or have been admin here]
Who recommends you?: [insert list of those who do recommend you]
Why should I accept you?: [paragraph of things here]
Timezone/Region: