Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629741 times)

This sounds like an excellent idea. If the Rifleman gets a parachute, the Infiltrator gets a charge-able watch based on damage dealt, that would probably give those classes the minor buff they need, in theory.
It should be a one time use parachute to prevent them from using it everytime they get shock waved by eph/badspot

It should be a one time use parachute to prevent them from using it everytime they get shock waved by eph/badspot
Thanks for killing the parachute.

Also can't Badspot just use the DWand?

Happy birthday Redconer!

Uhm...
I have the Server_HitMarkers mod. I would like it if someone can enable it on the server. Thanks!

That party was the best thing

Thanks for killing the parachute.

Also can't Badspot just use the DWand?

but what would eph use :(

Maybe instead of a one time use they could only use it when they have 100% hp, since you take damage from the shockwave ?

but what would eph use :(

Maybe instead of a one time use they could only use it when they have 100% hp, since you take damage from the shockwave ?

I dont know if this would be a good idea/possible , but how about giving certain classes boots like the gunboats. Except instead of reducing self damage, they halve fall damage, at the cost of "reduced armor". Players will take 1.2-1.5x more damage from all physical damage excluding falling.

The only problem I see here is that its probably an issue for ephi/badspot users.

Uhm...
I have the Server_HitMarkers mod. I would like it if someone can enable it on the server. Thanks!
Why? What is so important for someone that can't aim at something that needs this?

What is so important for someone that can't aim at something
rip visolator the man that tried

Why? What is so important for someone that can't aim at something that needs this?

Eh, I dunno.
What if someone wanted to make a boss battles montage huehue

[size=4pt ]What if someone wanted to make a boss battles montage huehue[/size]
That sounds really stupid

Uhm...
I'd like that too. I like that mod

That sounds really stupid
Of course it does, no server needs hitmarkets anyways unless host wants it to be super close to cod