Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624504 times)

The pet mod is done. Find your favorite pet with /petshop!

Once you own a pet, you can also rename your pet with /renamepet. It's also possible to recolor certain pets with the /recolorpet command.

Donors of $6 or more get a free kitten! Type /claimpet
I spy my ancient duck player type

Who remembers Marioguy0's Boss Shop

For those who don't remember, it looks like this.

The upper thing is more similar to the Normals team shop, and the lower thing looks way cooler from the exterior (and kinda cool on the inside, too) at the expense of having a much higher brick count.  The idea here was to have the upper room contain power-up items such as "30 seconds of Chaos Armor" and have the lower room contain boss classes that are tweaked versions of existing ones, having benefits and drawbacks, but overall being a little bit more powerful.  Maybe we could stick the old Mocheeze in there.

It would be handy to have a vampire powerup

Oh look, new minibosses

some guy trolled me once into buying the most expensive playertype
i'm still pissed off

some guy trolled me once into buying the most expensive playertype
i'm still pissed off
Shame on you for not looking at prices.

Why is the server locked

From Tophat, there were a few people who are abusing the boss coins, these people have been giving away free boss coins to many players on the server.

From Tophat, there were a few people who are abusing the boss coins, these people have been giving away free boss coins to many players on the server.
Boss coin exploits?  I've never heard of those before, but that's a first

Yep, I reported it to Tophat.

I had recently made an update to the achievement system to make buying/selling more solid, but I made an inverse math error which caused strange results when buying boss coins. It was then possible to purchase them infinitely and then redeem them for whatever immense amount of points. I'm currently rolling back everyone's achievements/pets/scores to a backup on the 11th. We should be back up within the hour.

I would love to see a boss shop.

every time i go on vacation, something big happens :(

every time my internet takes a dump, something big happens :(

Shame on you for not looking at prices.
no it was because i was gullible

The spawn/shop for the new hangar condensed into one room. The pictures don't show how it looks in game that well. The pictures also avoid the pit because down there is where the podiums for the arena upgrades shall be going.