The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards

Author Topic: The 2011 Spike Video Game Awards  (Read 10520 times)

any game that costs money is made for money

if a developer makes a game for fun it is free

>not important
>use it to make games

if they use it to make games, then it's important.

any game that costs money is made for money

if a developer makes a game for fun it is free

Nothing is free, even flash game developers earn money by advertisements, donations, tokens/credits, etc.

There is developers that make games just for money (reskin MW2 and sell it off as MW3) and then there is developers that make games for fun. (Obviously they are going to make some money so they can continue making loving games but that's not the loving point).

>not important
>use it to make games

if they use it to make games, then it's important.

Missing the point. Money is not important to them financially. They only need money to continue making more loving fun games.

And you people say I'm dense.

Money is not important to them financially.

OH MY GOD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAHAHA

PFFTAHSHDFASDFHAHAAHHAAHHASDD DDDHAHAHAHAHA

GGGHHHHHDDDSSSAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA AHAHA

You didn't say financially in the first place.
Wow. Nevermind.

What point are you trying to prove, Tony? Also:
Money is not important to them financially.
I lold

OH MY GOD AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHHAAHAHA

PFFTAHSHDFASDFHAHAAHHAAHHASDD DDDHAHAHAHAHA

What?

You didn't say financially in the first place.

I pretty much implied it.

With your logic, Uncharted is the same deal as MW2 and MW3.

if money isn't important to them financially, what is? did the currency of the world suddenly become hookers or something? cause last time i checked money was the ONLY thing important financially. every other asset you own is only a financial asset because it can be exchanged for money.

With your logic, Uncharted is the same deal as MW2 and MW3.

I never said uncharted wasn't in it for the loving money. It was clearly obvious with the Uncharted 3 advertising campaign.

I'm just saying there are loving developers out there that don't intend to make a profit on their games. They only use the money to continue making more fun games.

if money isn't important to them financially, what is?

Get the point first and then bother me. I keep saying it over and over and people think "HUR DEY MAEK MONEY ANYWAYZ"

if a company stopped making money the company would very quickly stop existing, how is money not the most important thing..............

I'm just saying there are loving developers out there that don't intend to make a profit on their games. They only use the money to continue making more fun games.
And the importance of proving this is...?

You don't NEED the money to make the games. You need the money to stay open, to pay the devs, to advertise the game. Think about it.

if a company stopped making money the company would very quickly stop existing, how is money not the most important thing..............

Oh wait, I seemed to forgot you are thinking of the importance of greed.

Sure money is important, to keep the company thriving. However when I say money is not important to them that means they don't care IF THEY MAKE A PROFIT!

also, could you please point me to a real (not some indy stuffster) game developing company that "doesn't intend to make a profit on their games"?