Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79114 times)

Did you know that you can kill anyone that is wanted from the police department and has over 200+ demerits, that is called self defense and it also gives you a good advantage to disarm them if you can aim correctly.
all I have is a police baton and I am constantly killed and unable to defend myself, since he is completely out of range
Although on one rare occasion i managed to get his rocket launcher from him, but then i accidentally killed a civilian while fighting him (he kept spawning spears from somewhere and constantly going after me), which i got arrested for

If you can give me a price average, I'll change it, but funny thing is that they can go waste their money on a overpriced rocket launcher, if you know what I mean. (But problem is that when someone has like $10,000, it can go pretty bad).
make it at least $7,500. that way they can't just join the game, chop wood for a few hours then suddenly go on a massive killing spree.

The bow and spears are a mess putting prices on it, I'll have to look over them and set a price on them.

The rules are now uploaded in the OP (Link section).

I like the CityRPG!

good work!

I wanded some dudes tower because the floor had a kill event and I had tele'd inside before seeing your warnings

I had 1000 on me so I decided there was no way I was going to let that go

sorry :(

ninja: you need zoneevents if you want us to be able to sell gas

I wanded some dudes tower because the floor had a kill event and I had tele'd inside before seeing your warnings

I had 1000 on me so I decided there was no way I was going to let that go

sorry :(
Its fine, I tried warning the person with red signs, so if you see any violations, you'll need my trust to dupe the warning bricks so you can place them.

I'll add that when I get the time, otherwise I'll need Moppy's help to add them without shutting down the server.

You would know...that time you stole the events from my gas station on Surb's server and admitted to it (the one before the paradise).
;)

But yeah, York, Zone Events & Bricks would be nice.

I'm not going to allow zone bricks, these bricks are easily abused because the CityRPG gamemode cannot do anything to prevent the zone bricks because these bricks can be placed without a lot on the floor.

That's zonebricks, all we need are the events

That's zonebricks, all we need are the events
Thats what I already said, I will load them in eventually.

Funny, Mr. Spork kept buying Rocket launchers for only $55 when I didn't get the chance to update it, Rocket launchers are now $1450 if you want to go waste your money on something that you don't even want to waste.

In_Game_Name:Wand

BLID:11033

Reason for admin: To help support the server for the people who need help with their problems. I do not abuse with any type of command Ex. Rainmoney Grantmoney(Ruins the fun)

Supporters: Ben Grapevine JazZ Count Mabye Moppy or Ip I dunt know but you can trust me

**IK that admin applications are over so I know that i cant get it its just for later. I had a question, are there loans?

Wand your way to late and I fully don't want you on the reserve list cause of intolerably to even read the due date. I don't know you but if your going to be this late applying it comes across as lazy and not a reliable admin.

I just learned about this Suburb, im not lazy.... Plus I <3 your house c:

Its okay surburb, there was no need to freak out, he didn't know.

I had a question, are there loans?
No, the debt thing is if you don't make enough money per tick to pay your taxes, and it stacks up....believe me.