Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81137 times)

you think your so bad because you cuss and you put a fake application on my topic

you think your so bad because you cuss and you put a fake application on my topic

Lol, you really are stupid.  You can't even detect the slightest hint of sarcasm and or even a simple ass joke.  Fyi get some grammar because you sound pathetic without any sentence structure.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:18:09 PM by suburb »

That doesn't mean post an admin applcation on my thread, someone would be that really stupid to have an application which was already passed.

I would like to request the removal of RedPikman11's tower.
It's spammy, pointless, and uses over 6000 bricks.
My framerate splits in half from just being anywhere near it.

Got pickpocketed by somebody while trying to buy lumber (Capt'n), and nobody wanted to do anything about it. He then preceded to pickpocket Giroian who was in the bank trying to withdraw money. I killed Capt'n once to make him go away, but I got one wanted star.

I guess nobody cares if you're attempting to pay demerits anymore :c

This is wrong. Yes I stole when Ike was trying to buy lumber, but there is nothing wrong with that stated in rules. No I did not steal from Giroian in the bank, may have been someone else because someone stole a paycheck while I was AFK once. So get a screen shot, or stop telling lies please. Also, don't kill me, you'll get jailed by a cop. I make sure I am hardly ever wanted.

I would like to request the removal of RedPikman11's tower.
It's spammy, pointless, and uses over 6000 bricks.
My framerate splits in half from just being anywhere near it.

I have zero problem with it, if his goes I'm going to add more floors to mine. Also with 4 floors I somehow managed to keep it down to 1300 bricks, so 6 or 7 shouldn't be a problem.

In-game name:  mr.awsome
BL_ID:  34066
What is your experience?: i was admin on dragonmundays12 server and blake1's server
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): Blake1, boldin81, CMR.
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the winter of '12, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.
What the forget? You blatantly copied my application for some reason?
In-game name: KoopaScooper
BL_ID: 9805
What is your experience?: My own server, and about 6 others that I forget.
Who recommends you? (They will be contacted): I imagine Swat725 would recommend me, among with Surburb and Hogan (if he still plays.)
Give me a reason why you want to become a team member of the CityRPG?: I remember being on your server every day in the summer of '09, it was an incredibly fun experience with my hotel and all. I would like to make sure it's as enjoyable now as it was then.

Haha. I think that he just copied yours for the main structure, and then he forgot to edit out that last bit.

I'm surprised he remembered to change the In-Game Name and BL_ID

That is hilarious

Also, the winter of '12 haven't been yet. If I understand this correctly.

That is hilarious

Also, the winter of '12 haven't been yet. If I understand this correctly.
January 2012 is winter.

January 2012 is winter.

Yeah, that's true. I just mess it up because the winter begins at the end of the year, that's why I thought he meant Dec. '12.

January 2012 is winter.
So are February and more than half of March.

So are February and more than half of March.
So really there is more winter at the beginning of the year rather than the end of the year.

Why are we discussing this? lol