Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 81139 times)

Make sure that you didn't by accident disable certain JVS events.
Yeah. If I add the line onActivate->self->contentStart->Unrestricted, they work, but there are no options like TrustLevel1, TrustLevel2, and TrustLevel3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQrUBAkjWmU
Needs more sunsets.

I found a temporary fix for the onDay and onNight events.
I'm going to have to manually save and reload all the bricks.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:19:06 AM by Jasa1 »

All restricted events jvs are broken. fix it please. mmmh
fixed by reloading my lot.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:31:41 AM by Sylvanor »

Servers not up? I looked and didn't see it.

With the JVS things broken, is there any temp fix or something? Or should I just rebuild all my doors?

I think jasa save may be corrupted because i reloaded my bricks (with my own save) and it was fixed. Maybe i can reload more builds from users.

Server down? I really need to know what the hell happened.

EDIT: The server is now back up, I'm going to contact Jasa and ask him what just happened.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 04:23:57 PM by YorkTown95 »

Server just crashed again. I'm going to see what's up.

The database is saving some really weird data.
Code: [Select]
|Name=|Address=0|LastOnline=Never|Mute=|Money=-16423|Bank=|Demerits=35800|JailData=|Record=|Bounty=|JobID=|Experience=|Education=|Student=|Lumber=2549|Ore=795|9mm=|Rifle=|Shell=|Explosive=|Coke=|Weed=|Meth=|Speed=|CellPhone=|Light=|Hunger=|Tools=|Transform=|Damage=|Height=|There's 10 other lines of data that are exactly like this. This may be the problem.

How's the troubleshooting going? Do you have any estimate as to when the server will be back up?

Nevermind. It's back.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:32:19 PM by TheRealMint »

Going to reopen the server, keep an eye out on the crashing, because I'm not getting console errors for some reason.

Click for full res of 3200x1800 for desktop wallpaper.

[i mg width=1024]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt97/surburb/Yorktown95%20City%20RPG/Blockland_00823.jpg[/img]

Click for full res of 3200x1800 for desktop wallpaper.
I thought this was the Blockland day night cycle topic when I saw that image for some reason.

I thought this was the Blockland day night cycle topic when I saw that image for some reason.
Except it has 100% less shadows.