Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server v2. (Will consider re-opening this)  (Read 79087 times)

Awesome! Will you be continuing the old city or starting fresh?
Considering on Jasa saying on starting a small city, so starting fresh.

Oh my gosh.
That. Looks. loving. Awesome.

Still interested in my layout, or can I keep it for my own use?

As I've stated in a previous post I lost much progress. So this isn't as good as my first attempt.
Especially the mine is pretty stuffty.

Total brickcount atm is around 6400.

The mine is around 400 bricks.

Woo it's back.  Now I have to make a new house....

I haven't touched the mod for a month and a half. With summer coming up I will be working on it more than ever.
I managed to get a new database system working. It's quite powerful, even more powerful than the last. I still have to fix a few minor problems and convert the code to the new system. Overall, I could probably get the mod ready in about a week or two.

That city is looking very good Sleven. Although the roads could be better. Keep it up.

I haven't touched the mod for a month and a half. With summer coming up I will be working on it more than ever.
I managed to get a new database system working. It's quite powerful, even more powerful than the last. I still have to fix a few minor problems and convert the code to the new system. Overall, I could probably get the mod ready in about a week or two.

That city is looking very good Sleven. Although the roads could be better. Keep it up.
Haven't touched the server yet, but I do want it to get it back up and running while I have it.

Still interested in my layout, or can I keep it for my own use?

As I've stated in a previous post I lost much progress. So this isn't as good as my first attempt.
Especially the mine is pretty stuffty.

Total brickcount atm is around 6400.

The mine is around 400 bricks.

-snip-

Will consider using that map if that is okay with you, but I'll check with Jasa and see what he wants to do.

Woo it's back.  Now I have to make a new house....
You and your smexy house keeps the whole city enlightened, to be honest.

Also, I wanted to say that I had some cool idea, have some sort of benefits in the server and mod itself, like some sort of advantages in making more money in-game, but however has to speak to the developer of the mod, that would be Jasa because he is the one that does it, but thats up to Jasa himself if he wants to do that, but if he wants to do that, thats fine by me.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:22:42 AM by YorkTown95 »

I like it very much. Look forward to you hosting, just hope you've patched up the CityRPG mod. Jasa's work on it was a shambles and the guy was full of bollocks excuses for not doing a proper job and appending the issues.

I'm looking forward to a new SylBlock.

I like it very much. Look forward to you hosting, just hope you've patched up the CityRPG mod. Jasa's work on it was a shambles and the guy was full of bollocks excuses for not doing a proper job and appending the issues.
I'm usually not the one that edits the mod itself, thats Jasa's job, but if suggestions are in hand, I'll take them if you would like, speaking of that, I need to have Jasa open on suggestions, so that I don't have to worry about the mod, just worrying about keeping the server up and having the city in good shape.

I'm looking forward to a new SylBlock.
I'm looking forward to major blocko companies in the city as well, lol.

I got the new database system working with the mod. It took around 20 minutes to convert the code.

Next thing to work on is the safes.

If you have any suggestions, PM me about them.

And now, I need Sleven to contact me soon via PM of the save or message be in anyway, I rather get a PM from him with a .bls file of the save, so I can load and get the mod started.

I cut the brickcount down 1k bricks by replacing some cubes with half cubes.
Roads still need to be redone with sewers and proper detail.

I cut the brickcount down 1k bricks by replacing some cubes with half cubes.
Roads still need to be redone with sewers and proper detail.

Great Jasa. Thank you for doing the dirty work.
I should had gotten those cubes the first thing I did when I started building.

According the roads, your hands aren't tied. The roads from the old city seems fair enough.
I'm not much for making roads. Find it quite disturbing.

Great Jasa. Thank you for doing the dirty work.
I should had gotten those cubes the first thing I did when I started building.

According the roads, your hands aren't tied. The roads from the old city seems fair enough.
I'm not much for making roads. Find it quite disturbing.
The roads from the other city were 48x. Your roads are 32x.