Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158771 times)

Sniper..?
No, some fixes + MP7 and maybe PP2000, I am waiting on the corporation for snipers, sorry.

No, some fixes + MP7 and maybe PP2000, I am waiting on the corporation for snipers, sorry.

Oh okey

Please add snipers to the pack.

Other than that, it is epic! I stayed on a server with this pack and I was absessed.

Please add snipers to the pack.

Other than that, it is epic! I stayed on a server with this pack and I was absessed.
I'm working on it.

I like this pack, I just don't like hands.

I'll post a small preview of the MK12 soon.

Preview
Note that most of the small details such as the rear sight have not been done yet, I'm still working on that.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:26:47 PM by The Corporation »

Preview
Note that most of the small details such as the rear sight have not been done yet, I'm still working on that.

Good to things though: maybe make sight longer and you mean the mk11 right. Thas one if BF3 here is a pic (scope not shown)

I WANT SNIPERS, NOOBS ARE CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT THEY NEED. PLZ MAKE IT BEFORE I HAVE TO MAKE A CRAPPY EDIT ON BLENDER. I CANT SCRIPT  :(
:(

Preview

Will it be able to aim?

double post

I WANT SNIPERS, NOOBS ARE CONSTANTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT THEY NEED. PLZ MAKE IT BEFORE I HAVE TO MAKE A CRAPPY EDIT ON BLENDER. I CANT SCRIPT  :(
lllloooolll....

Will it be able to aim?

double post
Yes, all of sgt walts guns can aim

If you keep spamming like that, I might not finish

you made two of the worst guns in bf3 instead of a sniper rifle; gj