Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 158704 times)

you made two of the worst guns in bf3 instead of a SNIPER RIFLE=Do Want.; gj
LOL. U need grunt weps 2 bro!

you made two of the worst guns in bf3 instead of a sniper rifle; gj
Snipers are coming, the corp is working on them, any ways people wanted smgs

Snipers are coming, the corp is working on them, any ways people wanted smgs
Yep, we did.And we got them.

But can our hands not be naked?

Hello fellow americans.

Hands too far from torso.  How?

Fix the mag on this, it looks handicapped

Oh, and by the way, maybe balance it out with T+T? I'm wanting to use this pack and ammo with T+T non-weapons such as grenades and syringe. But it's pretty hard to come to balance with the unlimited ammo and unsure of the damage balance n such.

Fix the mag on this, it looks handicapped
handicapped mag to the rescue

Just hosted a sever whith these weps on. Like ten people said they where good and five ask what they where

Just found out the MK11 is a modified SR-25

Just hosted a sever whith these weps on. Like ten people said they where good and five ask what they where

Cool, whats the server called?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 03:47:01 PM by Sgt. A Walter »

i completely disagree with Shell. this pack is one of the best ive downloaded! i thing you did great with all of them so for that, have some cookies!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

i completely disagree with Shell. this pack is one of the best ive downloaded! i thing you did great with all of them so for that, have some cookies!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Thanks

Shell is one of those fat critics that sit behind their desk and complain about things they can't afford in real life.

Shell is one of those fat critics that sit behind their desk and complain about things they can't afford in real life.
In a less eloquent way, shell did point out the weak points of the pack

Update
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 05:02:24 PM by The Corporation »