Poll

Like my server?

Alot
Yes
Kinda
No

Author Topic: BF3 Pack (RTB)  (Read 163863 times)

Those are MW3 guns...
Not all of them.
Atleast i found the real ones XD

Hmm...

Can you make vehicles too sgt. walter?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:27:08 PM by (SWAT)28199 »

Confusing, very confusing. Some games such as COD have about 30 rounds in a magazine for the SCAR, L4D2 blockland pack's SCAR has about 40 rounds, whilst this has 21. I'm confused.

Confusing, very confusing. Some games such as COD have about 30 rounds in a magazine for the SCAR, L4D2 blockland pack's SCAR has about 40 rounds, whilst this has 21. I'm confused.

L4D2 is just messing with you, Call of Duty had the SCAR-L(Light) which shoots 556 rounds using a NATO mag.
The SCAR-H from MW2 used 762 rounds which were stored in a 20 round magazine, something that looks similar to the M14's/M21's magazine.

Walter can you start on the snipers as if you look on General Discussion my Desert Cliff's TDM is in need of some snipers.

Walter can you start on the snipers as if you look on General Discussion my Desert Cliff's TDM is in need of some snipers.
I"M WORKING ON IT.
Listen, I'm gonna have to send walter an unfinished version of the sniper, because it's not working out so well with school.

It's exams week, so that leaves me with even less time to work.
But at the end of it is a 4 day weekend.

So I'll making lots of stuff then.

Do make a auto reload plz tired of hitting my light button
 :cookie: X 999999 epic work

Do make a auto reload plz tired of hitting my light button
 :cookie: X 999999 epic work
Just change the light key to R so then you can use WASD and R in one hand

Just change the light key to R so then you can use WASD and R in one hand
sorry cant im using my laptop... my dad doesnt want me to use the home pc cause it got a virus... dont want him to think blockland got the virus so im using my laptop baught a wireless mouse and got my key onto my laptop :\

I would upload a video of how loving overpowered the Saiga is
But Snapper is a huge bitch.

sorry cant im using my laptop... my dad doesnt want me to use the home pc cause it got a virus... dont want him to think blockland got the virus so im using my laptop baught a wireless mouse and got my key onto my laptop :\
I'm a bit confused as to why you can't change a simple control

Go to options, controls, find the light action, and reset the key to R.

now you're just spamming.
Im sorry i was being an idiot, can we just both agree to stop fighting on someone else topic?